Gaming Share your 3d pictures!

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...um, no. i'd rather adjust them "outwards" so that popups stay within the bounds of the screen, and let everything else just move further. easier on my eyes.
smile.gif

EDIT: jumped on the 3D bandwagon. uploaded some rather simple pics. kinda chose to apply filters to most, as the color quality of the normal shots leaves something to be desired.
happy.gif

3dporch.com/users/ferofax
5tsh.wiggle.gif

qw5s.wiggle.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
loserkidsblink182 said:
Julie Watai's bikini modeling gallery - Available here. (When in rome..
huh.gif
)

Need more like this ^^

maybe just with less bikini and more skin XD
only "bad" thing is that some pics are vertical instead of horizontal and the 3d does not work when you hold the 3ds vertical.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
If you rotate it then the 3D will break. It requires left-right and I don't know of many people who have eyes that are vertical instead of horizontal. Just gotta make sure you don't turn the 3DS on it's side for pics is all.

AndreasSE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
AndreasSE93.webs.com
XP
Country
hajoo said:
how can i extract 3d photoes from my 3ds?
QUOTE(Scirm @ Aug 7 2011, 10:15 PM) Just put your card into PC, open folder with a photos and you are looking for .mpo after that you can upload it here http://www.3dporch.com/

Alternatively, you can just use the built-in browser on the 3DS (unless you want to upload a lot of pictures since it's quite slow).

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
ditto125 said:
I finally made a 3DS version of my 3d website!
The page (which you can view on your 3DS) is http://ditto3d.com/3ds
Check it out!
how come your pictures aren't coming out grainy? :/ EDIT: they look like standard 2D pics, and then edited to look stereo3D. i'm staring at that Lady Pikachu/Ash picture, and they have visible shadows--too visible in fact. comparing the left eye and right eye images, looks like the original was the right eye, and the left eye got its people dragged to the right. well, whatever. they look great either way.

the pictures look great though. i'll show you pictures i took on my 3DS, and man they look like shit compared to yours, if not for the filters i applied.
checkout out 3dporch.com/users/ferofax

i managed to take some good shots out of toy gundam models (from a local gundam contest).

and man, i want me that Lady Pikachu one. is that a shiny variant? XD

ditto125

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferofax said:
ditto125 said:
I finally made a 3DS version of my 3d website!
The page (which you can view on your 3DS) is http://ditto3d.com/3ds
Check it out!
how come your pictures aren't coming out grainy? :/ EDIT: they look like standard 2D pics, and then edited to look stereo3D. i'm staring at that Lady Pikachu/Ash picture, and they have visible shadows--too visible in fact. comparing the left eye and right eye images, looks like the original was the right eye, and the left eye got its people dragged to the right. well, whatever. they look great either way.

the pictures look great though. i'll show you pictures i took on my 3DS, and man they look like shit compared to yours, if not for the filters i applied.
checkout out 3dporch.com/users/ferofax

i managed to take some good shots out of toy gundam models (from a local gundam contest).

and man, i want me that Lady Pikachu one. is that a shiny variant? XD

The reason my pictures aren't grainy is because they were taking using a custom dual 5MP Canon A530 3D rig. These were actually taken before the 3DS even came out.
This was the first time I was really able to test it out (finished the rig just before the convention) so I was still figuring out how to take 3D pictures.
I have since then added a center flash for both the cameras so I no longer have as big of a problem with the shadows.
I actually now have the custom 3D rig and a Fuji W3 with two 10MP sensors.

That Pikachu girl is actually a good friend of mine XD.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
hmm hmm... tell Lady Pikachu i'm a big fan, nyaha.

anyways, i figured you were using some high-end shitz, which is why they look great on the 3DS. now i wish the 3DS can take pixel perfect pictures like that... i wouldn't mind paying the original price again if they decide to make a variant with upgraded cameras. heck, they don't even need to look as sharp, just lose the grainy shitz.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over