Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is not a request per se, but I didn't want to open a whole thread about it.
How can I look at the filesystem of 3DS games?
You know how you have the meta, code and content folders on Wii U where the content folder has like music and prerendered cutscene files etc.
How can I access music and cutscene/FMV files of 3DS games, if I had the game in CIA format?

D

Deleted User

I like the showdown idea.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was thinking,is there a app that can unzip rar or zip files?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installing CFW with download play
If I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone request something like this.
We only just recently got even a basic download play exploit, and that only runs in ds mode with no sd or system access. We would need to break past those two barriers in just the ds mode itself, if at all possible

Reactions: ivonov2002

TehJim08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance that NZP, nazi zombies portable could be ported to 3DS as it was a quake mod for the PSP and PC. I would love a portable version of the Cod Zombies gamemode and I'm sure others would also like it if it was possible, especially as halo revamped and Quake 2 were ported over fairly recently

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3Bies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I personally would have like to see a good mp3/flac player which can scrobble music to last.fm and a GBA emulator would be pretty cool too so I don't have to buy a flashcard for my SP.
A video to cia converter like Rinnegantamante, his one is outdated and isnt working for 11.4 boot9strap. If possible make it even more user friendly!!!

Reactions: Foxchild

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Don't know if this has been suggested already but for those of us with LOTS of things installed on the menu and folders, is it possible to make an auto-sorter for both the menu and folders?
For instance, send all GBA games to one folder, all DSiWare to another, etc, and those files, sort them alphabetically.

Lonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any app that lets you send files from one 3DS to another?
If the answer is no, then this is my request.

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May sound weird, but what if someone made a pixel dungeon for 3ds, there are tons of different ones in the Google playstore, and the source code is there. Maybe even put an updater in it also

And someone said marrowind, I have to 2nd that​

Last edited by mike a,

BlackSwordJon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, is it possible for developers to create a application/CIA that can format an 3ds for those people that are bannedso it can be unban??

I know this is the stupid idea I posted but look at the other developers who created these famous software such as FBI for downloading CIAS, homebrew, NTR for streaming online and cheat code, etc

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello, is it possible for developers to create a application/CIA that can format an 3ds for those people that are bannedso it can be unban??

I know this is the stupid idea I posted but look at the other developers who created these famous software such as FBI for downloading CIAS, homebrew, NTR for streaming online and cheat code, etc
Formatting does not remove bans.

JoycieC

JoycieC
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a legitimate request which will probably make everyone's lives easier that is probably way overdue.

Menu Organiser

Akin to the Wii U homebrew 'Menu Sort' this homebrew will organise all your icons alphabetically, including icons in folders whilst maintaining their folder structure.

Why?

Because this is becoming legitimate chaos.
(See pics)

Attachments

• HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 181
  • HNI_0028.JPG
    HNI_0028.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 200

fahademon0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got a link to the latest release of Killerman Ghostbuster? The links in the original thread are down

As well as one for Lua Red, the thread just disappeared

Last edited by fahademon0,

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys,
Since I've got a R4 and I notice other people with any DS linker got the same request, I got an Idea.

Most users are not found of the Bomberman logo showing in the 3ds menu. Changing it is either impossible or require being a dev.

Is that possible to create a .cia that would have for only purpose to launch whatever is in the DS/3DS slot. We would be able to custom the logo and text of the .cia via a PC software and ... that's basically it. Clicking the logo would launch anything present in the the DS/3DS slot. Regardless it is a game, a 3ds game or a DS linker.

So user could hide the bomberman logo somewhere and use the custom one.

Thanks for any answerer stoping by.

clemente970

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
i'd like to see some kind of Patch for the MH3U for play it Online on a 3ds without using a Wii U.
since i saw that its possible to play online on psp the Freedom Unite or portable 3rd, i cannot stop thinking about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo