ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
I see your point, but he also asked for "region free'ing"....... CLEARLY he didn't even spend 5 seconds looking for anything.
I also see your point there too, I'm just suggesting you edit your post to say something like "There are also media players available but they only load specific files" so that he doesn't accuse you of lying or something like that.

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FBI 2.x can access CTRNAND files on ARM11. That's okay, but what I think that with this, could be done a FTP server that serves CTRNAND files, by implementing the code in a FTP server for 3DS. Would be possible?

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about a Hombrew application that downloads cia files one at a time from a directory on your computer via wifi, so that you can play without the need of an EmuNAND? In other words, you would just be virtually swapping out game cards. Like, it'd be so cool if you could mount/unmount the games from your sd card via wifi.
Also, since its on Homebrew, all the system would have to do is load up the game, just like an EmuNAND would, without the threat of bricking. (I think)

I know its far fetched but I'm just curious.

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What about a Hombrew application that downloads cia files one at a time from a directory on your computer via wifi, so that you can play without the need of an EmuNAND? In other words, you would just be virtually swapping out game cards. Like, it'd be so cool if you could mount/unmount the games from your sd card via wifi.
Also, since its on Homebrew, all the system would have to do is load up the game, just like an EmuNAND would, without the threat of bricking. (I think)

I know its far fetched but I'm just curious.
I think FBI already does that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning