Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

DustyKai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Literally put some files on the memory card with the USB connection, then run an app that shows up in games. A couple extra steps can be taken (of the same easy difficulty) to get it to load cfw at boot.
I used this video to do all 3 of my systems

Wow. I'm gonna go look for my PSP. Thanks for the video link, also!

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Heres a request-could someone please for the love of god make a Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal save editor that allows you to get any mystery gift item you want?

I have no idea why this isn't available on PKHex and its driving me mad!Haha

Reactions: AdenTheThird

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Heres a request-could someone please for the love of god make a Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal save editor that allows you to get any mystery gift item you want?

I have no idea why this isn't available on PKHex and its driving me mad!Haha
Well, because there are no event exclusive items in those games really so just give them to a Pokemon and you are done with it...

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Im referring to the bedroom items that are a nightmare to get
For those just move your save to an emulator, then use a cheat for it, no need for save editing. Also, fairly sure Pikasav let's you change what you got on your PC, not sure if it allows decorations though, cheats do for sure, but try and see first.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
For those just move your save to an emulator, then use a cheat for it, no need for save editing. Also, fairly sure Pikasav let's you change what you got on your PC, not sure if it allows decorations though, cheats do for sure, but try and see first.
I moved my VC save across to an emulator, did that and then move it back.Work when injected into a cart but not the VC version :/

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I moved my VC save across to an emulator, did that and then move it back.Work when injected into a cart but not the VC version :/
Did you make sure to not change the save type? VC games only recognize a specific save type while emulators can work with many... And also make sure to change the .sav back to .dat too.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I honestly cant remember,I tried so many times it fried my brain:(
Just try Pokesav then without bothering with emulators or cheats. Give the items to yourself through the items option, may not work, but would be worth trying. Otherwise, look for a NTR plugin that has the cheat for it to do it directly on the 3DS or make your own since you already have the gateshark:P

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
A homebrew app that auto spams the A button when you do a key combo.
Because I know what you are going for, I'd like to add to this. A homebrew app that auto spams any button input of your choice (or analog stick, not just A) but also letting you set the intervals. Some games at some points either have too much text that your finger gets tired or have a way you can farm enemies/stuff using just one button over and over but it can make your buttons deteriorate... Being able to add a sequence input (eg: spam A for 3 seconds, spam B for 1 second, repeat) would be an amazing bonus on top of that.

seren3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any possibility we could patch the user agent string in the Web Browser to be something that would give the n3ds better compatibility?

Reactions: Itzumi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.