ROM Hack Possible HG/SS fix for CycloDS users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdyer94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
user not found said:
Correction only techy people can which excludes 95% of the R4 owners
Why don't you fix it for us then, Mr.5%?

Also, do you think it'd be worth it trade for AKAIO or CycloDS, seeing as they're patched and the R4 is likely to remain fail?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Rydian said:
Pliskron said:
TwinBlades said:
Why the F*** are you guys fighting over a stupid firmware? This is a CYCLODS FIRMWARE so rest of the flashcart users GTFO if your going to complain about how your flashcart team hasn't sent out a newer firmware or a patch.
I like the complaining. I've been saying TC was the best for a long time but people don't want to listen. Well it's the Cyclo users that are playing HG SS today.
Acekards were able to play the games when they came out, no fix specifically for these games needed.
tongue.gif
Only random crashing. Thats all. I wouldn't call that working.
On 1.6 RC1? 'Cause from all the threads about it the 1.6 RC1 is said to play them just fine. The 1.6 RC1 came out before these games were leaked, it's the one I'm talking about.

And geeze pliskron, it's a flash cart, not your dick, you don't need to be so personally offended and defensive about it.
tongue.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
mdyer94 said:
user not found said:
Correction only techy people can which excludes 95% of the R4 owners
Why don't you fix it for us then, Mr.5%?

Also, do you think it'd be worth it trade for AKAIO or CycloDS, seeing as they're patched and the R4 is likely to remain fail?

i would

but as im not at home i was asking people that know how to do things if they could see the differences in the code better Cyclo Beta 1 and Beta 2 as the info needed is in there

as i own the game already im not really bothered about doing it, theres just alot of fuss all over this

awesome761

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the site that you got the update for YSmenu on the third of March? Sorry, i am a n00b at this :/

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
TheRadical said:
Wow, what's with the negativity towards R4? :wtf:
Most people are sick and tired of all the R4 users posting 574 threads asking for a fix (for whatever game) when there won't be one for a while since the original R4 team died so long ago. The R4 doesn't get any updates and has to rely on second-hand ones, if they even come at all. Generally the response to "Does this work on an R4?" is "Get a card that doesn't suck", because that's a much more concrete solution than waiting around and hoping.

And while one person may wait, there's 30 others posting threads asking for a fix.

TheRadical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
TheRadical said:
Wow, what's with the negativity towards R4? :wtf:
Most people are sick and tired of all the R4 users posting 574 threads asking for a fix (for whatever game) when there won't be one for a while since the original R4 team died so long ago. The R4 doesn't get any updates and has to rely on second-hand ones, if they even come at all. Generally the response to "Does this work on an R4?" is "Get a card that doesn't suck", because that's a much more concrete solution than waiting around and hoping.

And while one person may wait, there's 30 others posting threads asking for a fix.

True that. I'd get another card if I had the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo