ROM Hack Possible HG/SS fix for CycloDS users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
that's great and all, I just hope that M3 team isn't far behind
tongue.gif

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
tommyt said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Stop whining and posting offtopic!

This thread is for fix on CycloDS firmware, if you have other cart, no point in posting here asking when will fix for your cart come along, or whining how you picked wrong cart or whining how you still can't play..

Wait for a bit, for fucks sake!

Also, as I said, thread will be moderated and warns will be increased!

Nice.

Also the cycloDS team is hard at work to making a working patch, so people should appreciate what their doing.

That's nice that they're making a patch but people with other flashcards still can't play. We need a patch for all flashcards not for just CycloDS.

-_-

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raiven said:
that's great and all, I just hope that M3 team isn't far behind
tongue.gif
Probably not, but will it just be the normal M3 firmware, or also the M3 Sakura firmware?

LunarDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a friend that is playing over an hour and he is already in the 4th gym. So yeah.

Raiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IIRC the japanese SS worked with touchpot before the sakura firmware had it's patch.
I hope that that is a good english sentence....
tongue.gif

I don't care actually, I just want my game
biggrin.gif

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
user not found said:
That's nice that they're making a patch but people with other flashcards still can't play. We need a patch for all flashcards not for just CycloDS.

-_-

You are one whiney piece of shit. Buy the game and quit fucking complaining, or wait like the rest of the community.
Jesus, I know you guys are hardcore about Pokemon, but seriously, it's a game. Relax.

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
khyrre said:
Hmm, I'd really like to hear from Cyclo owners who've played past the third gym. I've heard reports of people playing for an hour or so before that point on the 1.58b1 firmware, despite there being a confirmed case of freezing. Going for long periods of play after the third gym would probably be a better indicator of the effectiveness of the patch.
I'm using both a 16 badge save started on a japanese game (HG) and a new 2h30 one (SS) (no badges yet) with b1 and no freezing. Haven't tried b2 yet 'cause I'm afraid I might break it... If I start to freeze once I get badges in the new one I might update though.

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
user not found said:
tommyt said:
Toni Plutonij said:

This thread is for fix on CycloDS firmware, if you have other cart, no point in posting here asking when will fix for your cart come along, or whining how you picked wrong cart or whining how you still can't play..

Nice.

Also the cycloDS team is hard at work to making a working patch, so people should appreciate what their doing.

-_-

And I'm sure that CyclosDS would love to make a patch for all Flashcarts right ?

How is it working so far ?, the page says it's beta so some problems may happen.

Raiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"And I'm sure that CyclosDS would love to make a patch for all Flashcarts right ?"

Lol no
tongue.gif

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
EJames2100 said:
user not found said:
tommyt said:
Toni Plutonij said:

Nice.

-_-

And I'm sure that CyclosDS would love to make a patch for all Flashcarts right ?

How is it working so far ?, the page says it's beta so some problems may happen.

Why would they make patches for all flash cards? What are they, the Big Charity Club? Forget it pal

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You gotta give people some time. The game froze infrequently with the last Beta. Only about every hour and a half to two.

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
user not found said:
EJames2100 said:
user not found said:
tommyt said:
Toni Plutonij said:

Nice.

-_-

Why would they make patches for all flash cards? What are they, the Big Charity Club? Forget it pal

It's a nice language called Sarcasm
wink.gif

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
EJames2100 said:
user not found said:
EJames2100 said:
user not found said:
tommyt said:
Nice.

-_-

It's a nice language called Sarcasm
wink.gif

I don't get it... What do you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr