Hacking poll:how many of you have canceled yout TX SX OS preorder

how many of you have canceled you SX pro order due to ne developments?

• yes i canceled i will wiait for free solution to get better

• no i am staying with TX for now

• i am too impatient to wait for the pro , i canceled my pro order and will just get the OS download

Results are only viewable after voting.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I highly doubt that the second batch will ship next week.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But hey I preordered in June 10th so at least I won't have to wait too long. Heck I may even get it before July.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
PS4 save wizard is all server side, this cfw is user side, unless TX has implemented some form of DRM, then it shouldn't be too hard to crack.
TX use internet to verify the license
Save Wizard is also a program but you need a license to use it
Just like tx os

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
PS4 Save Wizard does nothing local. The Save is sent to thier cloud, gets Processed there and is downloaded again. Nothing to Crack there.

TX OS has a Local DRM. You just get the Licence over Web. So there is a Chance for a Crack.

Reactions: Nollog and Shirpie

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TX use internet to verify the license
Save Wizard is also a program but you need a license to use it
Just like tx os
It uses it to verify the download, once you've got the files, then what? It's like redeeming a code. Unless they've got some military grade encryption, then it's a trivial matter.

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So what you're saying is that it's impossible to crack? Unless someone hacks into Team Xecuter's database and make fake OS codes.
No, I'm saying its impossible for TX to ensure it isn't cracked. The code is only for the website to verify you bought it, once you've verified it, you are free to download the CFW.
Edit: I realised that wasn't directed to me, I am mistaken, sorry.

Reactions: Nollog

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, I'm saying its impossible for TX to ensure it isn't cracked. The code is only for the website to verify you bought it, once you've verified it, you are free to download the CFW.
Edit: I realised that wasn't directed to me, I am mistaken, sorry.
Nah
First you have to download the sx os then use the license code in the os so they generate a license file which you need to send to the servers so they give you a file that work like a pass and it’s unique to your console which you have to put in your sd card so you can unlock the os and use it at it’s full potential

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Personally I’m buying it so I get continuous support and updates without bothering with waiting for cracks for new versions which will be even harder to do

Last edited by NeoSlyde,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I didn't pre-order, I figure I can always get SX OS and get a digital license quickly if I want to, but for the time being I have all the Switch games I want so I'll hold off and see what happens with Atmosphere.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine on the 12th, i'm sure i'm in the "second batch" from Modchipsdirect since I never got an email saying mine was shipped or will be shipped when they receive them..i'm not canceling my order despite the LayeredFS being released. Hopefully TX OS method of loading games will be easier than LayeredFS because frankly, I don't like the LayeredFS method..I can't get anything to work on it despite having someone walk my thru it and a video being posted...it just doesn't load anything for me...

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ordered mine on the 12th, i'm sure i'm in the "second batch" from Modchipsdirect since I never got an email saying mine was shipped or will be shipped when they receive them..i'm not canceling my order despite the LayeredFS being released. Hopefully TX OS method of loading games will be easier than LayeredFS because frankly, I don't like the LayeredFS method..I can't get anything to work on it despite having someone walk my thru it and a video being posted...it just doesn't load anything for me...
TX OS is literally put the xci dump in sd card root and you are ready to go
It emulate a cartridge

Haztel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fell for the xecuter meme. I'm trying to cancel my preorder from 3ds-flashcards. Has anyone canceled from them before and is it a big deal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye