Hacking poll:how many of you have canceled yout TX SX OS preorder

how many of you have canceled you SX pro order due to ne developments?

• yes i canceled i will wiait for free solution to get better

• no i am staying with TX for now

• i am too impatient to wait for the pro , i canceled my pro order and will just get the OS download

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssxcool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
if my dongle isn't being shipped before the next weekend, i'll have to cancel my order.

i live in the UK until mid july anyways

ssxcool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
When did you preorder?

3rd june. yeah i know im late but that's because of my finals.

I emailed them saying that im only staying here until mid july and they said that since my situation is special, they will move my order to the 1st batch. we'll see if they live up to their word.

ordered from r4card co uk

xxBLACKBEARDxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine is on its way I just received a text from dhl saying to expect it for june 19. If I can get my backup running a couple month prior to a free option, I will happily pay.

Reactions: Nollog

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are people defending TX? they literally fucked you over and lied to your face. Days before the 15th they said it would definitely release on the 15th, today is the 16th and now they annouce "yeah sorry we changed release day without telling anyone to 19th" who is to say on the 19th they won't do the same thing?

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why are people defending TX? they literally fucked you over and lied to your face. Days before the 15th they said it would definitely release on the 15th, today is the 16th and now they annouce "yeah sorry we changed release day without telling anyone to 19th" who is to say on the 19th they won't do the same thing?
Dude it's only 4 days. It could of been much worse.

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude it's only 4 days. It could of been much worse.
You say that, what if they just "delay" again and keep doing that until everyone forgets so they keep the money and dont have to deliver anything. You clearly have no problem believing what a company built on piracy tells you.

Last edited by KevinX8,

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You say that, what if they just "delay" again and keep doing that until everyone forgets so they keep the money and dont have to deliver anything
Well then we are in quite a situation then. Team Xecuter reputation will be ruined and they'll be forced to give us refunds just to get out of damage control.

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
Well then we are in quite a situation then. Team Xecuter reputation will be ruined and they'll be forced to give us refunds just to get out of damage control.
Their reputation? "we make tools to steal from companies and then make a profit from it" very valuable reputation to protect isn't it?

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You clearly have no problem believing what a company built on piracy tells you.
Well yeah mainly because:
1. They have experience on the Xbox and Xbox 360 scene
2. They have a good reputation.
3. My experiences with these types of companies have been good.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Their reputation? "we make tools to steal from companies and then make a profit from it" very valuable reputation to protect isn't it?
Dude :glare: I mean a good reputation within the hacking community. Stop making such a big deal that a product gets delayed for 4 days. Yeah I get the fact that it could get delayed multiple times and that's a time to get concerned. But stop looking so negatively and look at it in a positive aspect. When it does come out I'm sure it'll be a good product.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You say that, what if they just "delay" again and keep doing that until everyone forgets so they keep the money and dont have to deliver anything. You clearly have no problem believing what a company built on piracy tells you.
Yeah they are totally trying to scam us
in-switch-la-team-xecuter-montre-son-stock-de-sx-pro-4.jpg

in-switch-la-team-xecuter-montre-son-stock-de-sx-pro-5.jpg

in-switch-la-team-xecuter-montre-son-stock-de-sx-pro-6.jpg

Jaimy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already pissed that they delayed OS release because of reviewers. If I don't get it by 20th I'd cancel it for sure, have already sent email saying such. Almost every game I want to play is already playable via LayeredFS and the rest I already own.

Last edited by Jaimy,
Reactions: Serowend

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the confusion is that TX said “SX OS will launch on the 15th” which it hasn’t. The Pro was sent to resellers on the 15th, which is completely different than SX OS launching the 15th. It appears they messed up in their FAQ, but on purpose. They shipped out the SX Pros on the 15th. BUT they also stated XS OS would launch on the 15th to also capture the monies of those that don’t want to wait for the dongle due to shortage of supply. What I mean is, the whole “XS OS launching the 15th” was to trick the people who wanted it early that didn’t read the whole FAQ into buying it early. People shouldn’t gripe though, as I’m sure MOST of you read the part where it said people who just ordered OS wouldn’t necessarily receive it before Pro orders. Alas, I will unfortunately still be canceling my order on Monday if OS doesn’t drop by that day or confirmation of the day after

Last edited by tomhanks69,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the hell i would cancel......i mean you can boot it everywhere without a pc........and Layered FS game loading is complicated and saves dont work always......on SX OS only drag n drop and saves work

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know when second batches will ship? (Just incase late pre-orders after May don't make it into the first batch).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright