Hacking poll:how many of you have canceled yout TX SX OS preorder

how many of you have canceled you SX pro order due to ne developments?

• yes i canceled i will wiait for free solution to get better

• no i am staying with TX for now

• i am too impatient to wait for the pro , i canceled my pro order and will just get the OS download

Results are only viewable after voting.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do think the os version should of went live on 15th even pro versions could of used the os license that comes with it while theywait for dongle. I only orderd os version and will keep it free version seems to be a mess and complicated.

I believe the SX OS & SX Pro are licensed differently, you need the dongle for the Pro version.

Backups are already on the free CFWs bro. They will be matured by the end of the month.

Maybe, maybe not. It seems to be a bit of a clusterfuck right now.

2. Cracking doesn't take a dev, it's a different skill entirely.

It depends. An idiot can initially get lucky but then get stuck, you may end up needing a much broader set of skills in the long run. We're still in the getting lucky phase.

Do you think that I should cancel my dongle? I have a gut feeling a free solution is going to come out sooner.

I think you should do what is best for you. Will you feel better receiving the dongle but a free version is already out, or cancelling and then a free version doesn't come out.

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you even read the question?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyways, i preordered and waiting for release. I have my phone to deliver the payload.

Yes i did read the question, I ordered the full package with OS so no im not cancling my OS order because i want the dongle which you cant order on its own.

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only concern is if I will get banned if I have pirated games on my Switch at all but play carts or buy multiplayer games on eShop. I would keep my SX Pro if I could at least use it while playing legit games.

I hope SwitchSX lets you return if it's been shipped too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps