Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
used to have one, but what is the point of bootleg NES when I can play them with my Wii flawlessly? :ROFL:

seriously tho. Most of them are just NES rebrands. maybe you get some other, exclusive 8-bit games. Which is worse, because they suck! at least bootleg NES games with changed sprites are still playable.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
used to have one, but what is the point of bootleg NES when I can play them with my Wii flawlessly? :ROFL:

seriously tho. Most of them are just NES rebrands. maybe you get some other, exclusive 8-bit games. Which is worse, because they suck! at least bootleg NES games with changed sprites are still playable.
because we want to

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My mistake, the question was supposed to be "did you", apologies

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Okama Gamesphere, only plays Heroin Hero though...
okama-gamesphere-games-console-3d-model_600.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
brick_game.jpeg

If that counts then had a few of them when I was younger.
Had a great time. Maybe not the best versions of any given game but more than enough to kill some time during a car trip or an evening.

Otherwise yeah going to have to figure out what is what here as far as off brand.
Clone console that plays the original games (ish -- some of the all in one NES stuff was less than stellar) vs emulation based clone console vs something like the GP32 family that actually did some good stuff (I will also include the lesser known "open source" stuff that descended from it) vs tourist trap pocket money rinser vs failed android system vs something like the jakks pacific we have 10 atari classics you can connect to your TV vs ... all play out rather differently from where I sit.

As a general rule I would want it to have some compelling reason, and a compelling reason in the face of emulation which has been pretty sweet since the original xbox and even better now a core2 laptop I can plug in goes for pennies and we have things like the raspberry pi. Though I might buy something if it is £3 in a charity shop/car boot sale/yard sale... if it is suitable to the shelf of cool stuff "look at this failure" wing (and also the only way I will ever buy something from atgames).

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought a KongFeng GB Boy Colour, just to have one. And besides the god-awful screen aspect ratio, cheap plastic, and shitty screen's sub-pixels being of the triad arrangement... Oh who am I kidding, it's a trash Gameboy clone... But it comes pretty close to mimicking actual hardware, I have to give credit where credit is due.

This is just a stock photo, but it's the same blue one that I bought.
kongfeng-gb-boy-colour-console.jpg

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apart from a few handheld and micro arcade thingys that didn't last long, I really want a Segtendo Super Mega Fami System Drive Cube Station Box 64 Geo. They're awesome!

...I think you mean something like this?

And they apparently just had their business license suspended:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.