• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

For whom will/would you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does trump actually believe that lawsuits will change the outcome the man baby is done on jan 11th may we never have another authoritarian president again they could recount 200+ times in Michigan won't change the blue flip

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does trump actually believe that lawsuits will change the outcome the man baby is done on jan 11th may we never have another authoritarian president again they could recount 200+ times in Michigan won't change the blue flip
"We don't want an authoritarian free market, we want libertarian communism! No, those aren't oxymoronic, what is an oxymoron?"

Last edited by UltraSUPRA,

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
  1. The actions of some rioters are not reflective of BLM or liberals broadly.
BLM/Antifa/Islamists burn buildings: the few do not represent the whole.
BLM/Antifa/Islamists murder people: the few do not represent the whole.
BLM/Antifa rob stores: the few do not represent the whole.
BLM/Antifa conquer government buildings or parts of a street: the few do not represent the whole.

Please exchange BLM/Antifa/Islamist with white nationalists and imagine the political, media and your own reaction.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
BLM/Antifa conquer government buildings or parts of a street: the few do not represent the whole.
Can you please find examples of any of this happening? Because none of it has, but whatever. Also, why are you lumping Muslims in with protesters? Why do you even care if you don't live in this country? Yet another racist xenophobe coming out of the woodwork.
I'm 15 and homeschooled.
And I pity you, because your parents are the ones filling your head with this tripe.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the NY DA is very fast to indite trump needs to go to prison not only because of his crimes but because he's a literal security threat since he knows a lot of top secret shit he could flee to russia and for exchange for all that top secret info they'll give him amnisty

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can you please find examples of any of this happening? Because none of it has, but whatever. Also, why are you lumping Muslims in with protesters? Why do you even care if you don't live in this country? Yet another racist xenophobe coming out of the woodwork.

And I pity you, because your parents are the ones filling your head with this tripe.

You must have lived under a rock in the past few years. American streets looked like battle zones, police station were taken over, a part of town taken over and called "Chaz".
I lumped Muslims in together to make a comparison to Europe where the same happens (with regards to media coverage).

If I was a xenophobe, i.e. afraid of foreigners, I wouldn´t have lived the majority of my live in foreign lands, which is typical for my people, you anti-semitic racist.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Can't you people debate for five seconds without resulting to name-calling or throwing insults? Cut that out. If you can't discuss things in a civil manner, then your debate manners are as bad as your insults. You don't have to attack a person to prove your point.

Reactions: Ektif

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You must have lived under a rock in the past few years. American streets looked like battle zones, police station were taken over, a part of town taken over and called "Chaz".
You're the one living under the rock. The streets looked like battle zones because the police were attacking peaceful protests. No unrest happened at these until the storm troopers marched in and started tear gassing literally everyone. Only one police station was "taken over". It was actually given to them, and this block turned into "CHAZ". The Seattle police tried to instigate a riot by saying over the radio that the Proud Boys were planning a march (which was a lie), so they abandoned the police station in the hopes of it being burned down just so they'd have an excuse to go after protesters. Nothing was taken over, the police literally just walked away. And it wasn't burnt down like they had hoped, either. Keep up with the facts if you're gonna spew this bullshit. You sound like someone who listens to nothing but right-wing propaganda pieces. I guess it's easier to buy into fear mongering than it is to accept what's actually going on, though.
If I was a xenophobe, i.e. afraid of foreigners, I wouldn´t have lived the majority of my live in foreign lands, which is typical for my people, you anti-semitic racist.
Projecting, much? You obviously don't know what xenophobic means, and you expressed xenophobia quite clearly by lumping in Muslims with BLM as a means to equate them to terrorists. And what did I say that was anti-Semitic, and why is it any time I call someone a racist, they immediately and quite incorrectly retort with "NUH UH, U R TEH RACIST"?

Last edited by Joom,

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BLM/Antifa/Islamists burn buildings: the few do not represent the whole.

Please exchange BLM/Antifa/Islamist with white nationalists and imagine the political, media and your own reaction.
Fact check:
  1. BLM, Antifa, and Muslims are separate entities.
  2. The actions of a few who aren't even necessarily part of a group don't represent the group.
  3. White nationalism is, by definition, racist and separatist, with or without the terrorist actions you described.
  4. White domestic terrorism is by far the most prevalent terrorism in the United States.
  5. BLM, Antifa, and Islam are not terrorist organizations, nor are they hate groups.
  6. White nationalist groups are, at worst, terrorist organizations, and at best, hate groups.
  7. I am not a member of Antifa nor Islam. I can be critical of both.

Last edited by Lacius,
D

Deleted User

Can't you people debate for five seconds without resulting to name-calling or throwing insults? Cut that out. If you can't discuss things in a civil manner, then your debate manners are as bad as your insults. You don't have to attack a person to prove your point.
So...
when someone states this:
""We don't want an authoritarian free market, we want libertarian communism! No, those aren't oxymoronic, what is an oxymoron?""
as a response to someone else. When multiple of us had conversations about systems of economics, to only then be completely ignored, along with again, hundred times over, pointing out that what they state is untrue. But when we finally call on the kettle's color, and the raw absurdity then it crosses the line?
I'm not here to fight you, but I do find it quite absurd.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ