ROM Hack Pokesav .pkmn file collection

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Again, how the hell are any of these warez?

Do you even know the meaning of the word warez? >_>

Hmm, Sorry, I was thinking more hacked than warez. Yeah, i wonder why FlashAdv said these are warez anyways.
It would be better if hacked pokemon weren't there though. Kinda spoils it.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well yes, we're trying to get rid of the hacked pokemon and have only legit Pokemon.

Keep reporting any new hacked pokemon you find!
smile.gif

FlashAdv

Lord of the Rings Online
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Again, how the hell are any of these warez?

Do you even know the meaning of the word warez? >_>

Hmm, Sorry, I was thinking more hacked than warez. Yeah, i wonder why FlashAdv said these are warez anyways.
It would be better if hacked pokemon weren't there though. Kinda spoils it.

i never said warez
wink.gif

Aw shucks, I read the wrong thing. So sorry FlashAdv,
frown.gif
but Wuschmaster said there were warez. Yes, that should be right now. Haha, sorry about that.
happy.gif

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated with everything that has been uploaded to the bin. Sorry for the delay.

If you spot anything that is obviously hacked, and you'd like to provide a replacement, please mention in the comment (or in a text file in the zip) which hacked pokemon you are uploading replacements for.

I've also added an icon for the surfing Pikachu and the shinies, so the links take up less space.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is your view on this site getting out to other forums? A private forum I go to just found this, and I want to know if you're okay with it. Never hurts to check.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind. Few of the files are more than 1k, so it's not going to even get close to killing my bandwidth. Hell, with the exception of the zip containg all the PKM files, the index page itself is the biggest file there.

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
A few hacked pokemon so far are:
-Garchomp (eevee9) Hacked Stats Obvious
-Typhlosion(XBlitzkrieg) Trainer/Secret ID, Wrong Region, Moves
-Shinx (Arlight) Everything

Also added several Pokemon I caught through the days.
Skitty, Pidgey, Dunsparce, Cranidos, Delibird, Rhydon, Poliwhirl, Voltorb.
That's it for now, I'll add more as soon as I find them :/

Edit:
Checked All Pokemon Available From #1 to #151: Perfect Except for Pokemon caught with masterballs,but it's not a big deal.

Icetron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is anyone else having this problem? When I load some Pokemon from the pkm files into my storage boxes, it doesn't show up in the Pokedex for me.

Some of the ones that didn't show up were loaded after I got the National Dex (about a week ago). An example would be Regirock, Regice and Registeel. I loaded Regirock into storage a few weeks before I completed the National Dex but Regice and Registeel were loaded later and they don't show up in my dex.

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Is anyone else having this problem? When I load some Pokemon from the pkm files into my storage boxes, it doesn't show up in the Pokedex for me.Â

Some of the ones that didn't show up were loaded after I got the National Dex (about a week ago). An example would be Regirock, Regice and Registeel. I loaded Regirock into storage a few weeks before I completed the National Dex but Regice and Registeel were loaded later and they don't show up in my dex.

They won't show up in your PokeDex, so it's not your fault. Just use PalPark or something like that to transfer them into your game along with the data.

And to Mewgia, I'm just saying there are Pokemon caught with Masterballs. But of course it's not a big deal
wink.gif

Icetron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately I don't have a slot1 cart or any of the GBA games so I can't Pal Park.
frown.gif
Is there any way to make things show up in the Pokedex when you load them into your storage? If not I guess I'll have to trade for them on Wi-Fi...

Toshin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
uhh sorry for my dumb darkrai post few days ago I got my dates mixed up so my bad
unsure.gif

hey Mewgia and m2pt5,
how it coming along with cleaning up all the "hacked up" pkm files?

I see these mew and Celebis and etc uploaded is it just trial and error what people are uploading or are people checking them?
huh.gif

Wouldn't mind nabbing an untouched jirachi or something
grog.gif

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately I don't have a slot1 cart or any of the GBA games so I can't Pal Park.
frown.gif
 Is there any way to make things show up in the Pokedex when you load them into your storage? If not I guess I'll have to trade for them on Wi-Fi...

Oh, that's not a big problem. I, myself use a slot 2 flashcart. There's a function on PokéSav which allows you to add Pokémon into Pal Park. Only problem is that it only loads 256kb files and not 128kb.
Just put them into your party, save, save the Pokémon with PokéSav and upload them into Pal Park. All should go well.

Icetron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
uhh sorry for my dumb darkrai post few days ago I got my dates mixed up so my bad
unsure.gif

hey Mewgia and m2pt5,
how it coming along with cleaning up all the "hacked up" pkm files?

I see these mew and Celebis and etc uploaded is it just trial and error what people are uploading or are people checking them?
huh.gif

Wouldn't mind nabbing an untouched jirachi or something
grog.gif

I might have an untouched Jirachi or two, level 5 WSHMKR or whatever that I got over Wi-Fi.

frown.gif
 Is there any way to make things show up in the Pokedex when you load them into your storage? If not I guess I'll have to trade for them on Wi-Fi...

Oh, that's not a big problem. I, myself use a slot 2 flashcart. There's a function on PokéSav which allows you to add Pokémon into Pal Park. Only problem is that it only loads 256kb files and not 128kb.
Just put them into your party, save, save the Pokémon with PokéSav and upload them into Pal Park. All should go well.

Thanks I'll try that.
smile.gif

EDIT: It seems to work fine like that, thanks!
biggrin.gif

oddy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just upped the following legit pokemon:

carnivine
electrike
murkrow
nidoran (m)
sentret
slakoth

had to scour my old save files, but they've just been sitting in their boxes since i caught them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP