ROM Hack Pokesav BW - Working Zorua/Zoroark Event .pkms

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i'll have the save with the liberty ticket posted back up in a few.

i definitely won't do zoroark, though. anyone with an emulator or otherwise can do it. it doesn't require wifi, just 30 seconds with pokesav.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pumloveju said:
Bond697 said:
pumloveju said:
Hey how can I do victini event in desmume can anyone tell me?

you need to use your save on a ds and download the ticket. send it to me,(post a download link on here) i'll download the ticket onto your save.

Here you're http://www.mediafire.com/?qdvd8ouqm1ouibo

Thanks man appreciate for help

nothing seems to happen when i try to download the ticket. i just tested with an old save of mine, and that works fine, so it isn't my setup. maybe you have to have picked your starter to get the liberty ticket? which one should i take?

pumloveju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Bond697 said:
pumloveju said:
Bond697 said:
pumloveju said:
Hey how can I do victini event in desmume can anyone tell me?

you need to use your save on a ds and download the ticket. send it to me,(post a download link on here) i'll download the ticket onto your save.

Here you're http://www.mediafire.com/?qdvd8ouqm1ouibo

Thanks man appreciate for help

nothing seems to happen when i try to download the ticket. i just tested with an old save of mine, and that works fine, so it isn't my setup. maybe you have to have picked your starter to get the liberty ticket? which one should i take?

Oh! please choose Pokabu for me
ps.sorry for that

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I discoverd something interesting, on the Pokesav 0.4 which is the current one in japanese, in the option to edit the key items it does includes the liberty ticket, I just edited my savefile and added the liberty ticket there, now I just have to test it to see if it triggers the event to get Victini.

I'll keep you posted about my advance, though it will take some hours since it is almost 5 am here and I have to go to bed.

DonPizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you very much for your detailed guide!

Also if you want the Liberty Ticket on Pokemon you can PM me your Savegames!

Already got their Ticket:
Pokemon Black:
tmd2007
Lord Patamon
Saddamsdevil
Chaosimsystem
KamaYuurei
CamulaHikari
meltrandy
LittleVo
Honeytetsu
bondex
zck

Pokemon White:
bll1301
eizkes
meltrandy
Momaster
Honeytetsu
chrisruls00
faziob

pumloveju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Lord Patamon said:
I discoverd something interesting, on the Pokesav 0.4 which is the current one in japanese, in the option to edit the key items it does includes the liberty ticket, I just edited my savefile and added the liberty ticket there, now I just have to test it to see if it triggers the event to get Victini.

I'll keep you posted about my advance, though it will take some hours since it is almost 5 am here and I have to go to bed.

I've already tried that it's give you a ticket but I can't get on ship so I've come to this topic and ask

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
pumloveju said:
I've already tried that it's give you a ticket but I can't get on ship so I've come to this topic and ask

Yeah I couldn't get on the ship neither so I'll pm my save file to Don Pizza so he can get me the liberty ticket.

DarkZBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys when I try and load the PKM file it gives me an error.
I can't read the error because it's in japanese and my Region Language (app locale) is in Japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: