1. chrisruls00

chrisruls00 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sure, I'd be willing to do that. I haven't done that much testing, but I know it works on my sav because I caught Victini earlier today. I'll be willing to try adding it to others saves as well.

P.S.

zck, I used the new pokesav to add the Wonder Card file that worked for me. I'm no expert though, so make sure to make a backup before you try it out.

zck's save: http://www.mediafire.com/?4scx3zww4q3mgr6

superorange, I tried adding the Wonder Card to your save, but it's a weird size. All the sav files I've worked with are 512KB, but yours is about 1.8MB. I get lots of weird data when opening it with pokesav. It thinks you already have 12 Wonder Cards, for example. IDK how your save got to be 1.8 MB, but I need it to be 512KB if you would like me to add in the Victini Wonder Card.

bondex, I'll need a link for the save.

2. superorange42

superorange42 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  3. zck

zck Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Thank you very much for my save [​IMG] !
    I didn't manage to add the pass with pokesav =/
    Tanks !

EDIT : Thanks to DonPizza for Save !

If you want add the wonder card yourself on pokesav 0.06 :
    [​IMG]

4. superorange42

superorange42 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you so much! No need for anyone to edit my save now, I did it m'self. [​IMG]

5. bondex

bondex Member
    Newcomer

i already send to you the link with the file

once again , thank you

6. bondex

bondex Member
    Newcomer

thank you so so so so so much ! it works !

7. faziob

faziob Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a problem when I'm about to battle victini, the rom freezes. I currently using r4 with wood r4 1.14 firmware. I'm also using the official english patch v3. Any solutions?

8. Aporia

Aporia Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    All right... I really tried... for 2 hours. I'm not really much of a tech savant... so I have no idea what I'm doing incorrectly >,<

What is the file that I'm supposed to put into the Pokesav? I'm putting in .ds1 it's the only file I don't get an error for, aside from the rom file itself....

When I DO do that and save, when I try to load the game it does absolutely nothing. Auto load and also manual loading do not work.

I am using the latest Desmume, Pokemon White 6 rom, and I've tried the Japanese pokesav and english translated pokesav T-T

Please help a poor girl with a cute pokemon addiciton out

9. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States

10. Narayan

Narayan desu~

11. Sharkcheater

Sharkcheater Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks so much for this guide. My Girl wanted these bad, you may have gotten me laid tonight [​IMG]

12. Game_Master001

Newcomer

Netherlands
    does this work on the European version as well? I don't mind having Japanese Pokemon in my game: I won't use them other than for the events anyway. Just asking in case it would mess things up otherwise.

Only if it works, I just have to activate that thing that would normally allow me to send them from HG/SS to B/W, then use the files to set them in my Pokemon Box, right? And then play the events normally, of course. And can I insert a .pkm file and then give one of them a Lock Capsule to round up all 3 events that would normally require HG/SS?
    ---
    Yeah, sorry for going completely off-topic by talking about the European B/W while this topic is about the Japanese B/W, but the mods wanted me to break the rules and go off-topic rather than creating a clean topic. I also didn't want to bump an old topic as that always raises complaints, but THAT was before I saw the February post.

13. shadowsiul

shadowsiul Member
    Newcomer

United States
    this worked on my r4 wood 1.26 it took about 3 tries because of a occasion game freeze

14. 55559911

55559911 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  15. DarkStriker

DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    * Forget this post lol [​IMG]

Didnt notice it was a .sav file but its very nice if u actually renamed the save [​IMG]

16. DJPlace

DJPlace the hater of something i can't recall.

United States
    can anyone get the usa events of these?

17. johnebenston

johnebenston Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello, I am new to these forums and I have a question. It might be stupid as I am new to uploading pokemon, I used an uploader to upload the pkm file for entei and obtained him through my actual game through the gts. Again this is an actual cartridge not a rom, anyway my entei was obtained as if it was through a trade but its name is "????" its ot is "????" it appears to be fine otherwise and registered in my pokedex fine. I have Japanese pokemon and none of these errors appeared. However I find myself still a bit worried, should I be worried about this or am I over reacting? I used it in battle a couple times and no error, I want someones opinion before I go on uploading the others.

Edit: A bit that might be important, my cartridge is pokemon Platinum and it is NOT a copy with a patched gts. Also another important thing I am a noob to pkm files

18. Bass88

Bass88 Newbie
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    Hi Everybody...i am new xP
    Can somebody put the liberty ticket in my pokemon Black .SAV please??? This is from the EUR fix version
    The true is the pokesav beat me a lot of times T_T

http://www.mediafire.com/?j247dwal5c1setu

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pokesav, Working, Zoroark