Trophies
XP
Country
China
ok tested on o3ds a9lh luma nightly build commit 1eb18c1
I already download 1.1 patch from eshop
when I use ordinary code.bin black screen
then I dump 1.1 code.bin from patch it work fine
new offset for Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer I already post in above post

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok tested on o3ds a9lh luma nightly build commit 1eb18c1
I already download 1.1 patch from eshop
when I use ordinary code.bin black screen
then I dump 1.1 code.bin from patch it work fine
new offset for Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer I already post in above post
I already patched my code.bin for moon 1.1 and and the game open fine but when I try to receive a mistery gift with the code from the salthax page, it says an error occurred 090-0200. Im using luma with a9lh, do I need to use ctr-httpwn or something else?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit of a silly question, but will you update this with the latest tapu koko event from japan when it comes out? :3
I doubt it. There hasn't been updates to the polling scripts in forever. That Lunar Magikarp from Jan (Which was a serial code for like 4 regions) was never added and it's been over a month since it was released.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed ^. Or with serial codes (A lot are public) you can just region spoof and collect them yourself. People are pretty generous with the codes on ProjectPokemon too when they aren't public, so you'll more than likely get one.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Or you can inject the Wonder Card with PKSM.

I think we've covered all of the options now.

Shiny views GBAtemp as a cancer, don't expect any public updates released, for any of his projects, anytime soon.

He hasn't even done a public release for SuMo support, despite him making the commits 4+ months ago.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed this for Omega Ruby using luma3DS's code sections feature (HANS just boots me back to the homebrew launcher when i try to launch Omega Ruby, then if I try to launch HANS again it freezes). All of the events marked SER work perfectly, but unfortunately all of the events labeled MYS either give away the bulbasaur or don't work at all. Is there any way to get the events labeled MYS to work (specifically the Shaymin gift from earlier in the year)?

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Find it, yahoo~!
I think I lost it...
I'm back to this great tool~
Does new poks added?
I cant receive hoopa where I live and dont get poks after it too...
Because SD card broke... Guess would start again :)

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there still a way to get this working on luma cfw or at least manually patch code.bin? Rosalina is preventing me from launching the app altogether and giving me the error "This homebrew exploit does not have support for launching applications under target titles. Please use a different exploit."

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Shinigati If you are under Luma, why not simply inject events registered in PKSM?
Inject how? I've tried but luma will not let the patcher run on the 3ds like at all if you read what error i was receiving, the only way to get it working now is to actually know the offsets of code.bin that i need to change, it also seems like the project is dead though so it may not even be worth trying to get working.

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inject how? I've tried but luma will not let the patcher run on the 3ds like at all if you read what error i was receiving, the only way to get it working now is to actually know the offsets of code.bin that i need to change, it also seems like the project is dead though so it may not even be worth trying to get working.

Don't use the patcher, use pksm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup