Hacking Pokemon XY Patch 1.2

dudephanith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My Gateway arrived. I want to update pokemon x and y; however, when i access to eshop via GW, it always ask for firmware update. I am afraid that it will update my actual firmware. Any suggestions?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just follow the guides exactly and you will be fine to update....all the "accidental" updates are from people not following the guide properly

make sure you have a nand dump backed up on your computer, then set up emunand once set up make sure it says GW3D before starting the update....also make sure you only update from within system settings

dudephanith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just follow the guides exactly and you will be fine to update....all the "accidental" updates are from people not following the guide properly

make sure you have a nand dump backed up on your computer, then set up emunand once set up make sure it says GW3D before starting the update....also make sure you only update from within system settings

update from within system settings? can u give me more detail?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
when you go to system settings in emunand make sure it says GW3D in front of the system version once you are 100% you are in emunand there is an option to perform an update inside system settings, there is plenty of guides available i don't have my 3ds at hand to be more clear im afraid

here is a video on youtube haven't watched it but should explain it better than works can here :P

irvingsp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for asking, but I thought that the update wasn't working with GW firmware if Im not wrong. Can anyone confirm that it works?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill