Pokemon XY Patch 1.2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dudephanith, Apr 30, 2014.

1. dudephanith
    OP

dudephanith Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    My Gateway arrived. I want to update pokemon x and y; however, when i access to eshop via GW, it always ask for firmware update. I am afraid that it will update my actual firmware. Any suggestions?

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    just follow the guides exactly and you will be fine to update....all the "accidental" updates are from people not following the guide properly

make sure you have a nand dump backed up on your computer, then set up emunand once set up make sure it says GW3D before starting the update....also make sure you only update from within system settings

3. dudephanith
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    update from within system settings? can u give me more detail?

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    when you go to system settings in emunand make sure it says GW3D in front of the system version once you are 100% you are in emunand there is an option to perform an update inside system settings, there is plenty of guides available i don't have my 3ds at hand to be more clear im afraid

here is a video on youtube haven't watched it but should explain it better than works can here :P

5. dudephanith
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    Thanks. i'll try

6. irvingsp

irvingsp Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2014
    Mexico
    Sorry for asking, but I thought that the update wasn't working with GW firmware if Im not wrong. Can anyone confirm that it works?

7. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    only in emunand, your console still has to be 4.x

8. dudephanith
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    Updating emunand work fine. Now i can access to eshop and update pokemon patch fine.