Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK guys, here is the new consolidated saves. There is nothing new for X in this. Y has some cool new stuff thanks to h448. You will notice that I have placed his edit of the Ash save along with the original file. I do this only because in the h448 edit, progress has been advanced to Santalune City, but the gym has not been engaged. It was just to get to the Pokemon Center. The main reason for doing this is related to the debate held very early on in the thread and debate over where it should start. Personally, this advance makes things infinitely simpler on save compiling as now items traded over (such a gold nuggets, etc) can now easily be retrieved and sold for more Pokeballs which used to require two separate trading sessions before. From here on out, any edit that is made by myself on the Y save will be using h448's new build. If anybody does not like that, they are more than welcome to edit the original version (which is why I'm leaving that in.)

Now, why do I consider his build superior. Here's why. It has probably the most requested pokemon on the boards, a set of 6 IV AZ Floette. That's right guys. For those of us who applied the code just to try it but never got around to breeding a good Floette to convert before the code was pulled, now we have it. He has also placed many other Pokemon. He has placed a complete set of the Celebrate series as well as a different event Sylveon. Comparing it off to my events (I have all versions of the sylveon events,) this appears to be a clone of the Hong Kong 3DS Party Sylveon. You guys should be quite appreciative of this as this event is a variant that does require some extra haggling to get a clone of.

Now for some housekeeping items. I'm happy to have some help finally. Anybody is welcome to help out at anytime. I do think that we should do it in an organized manner though to keep from having a bunch of disjointed saves. If we plan it accordingly and work on the save one user at a time, we can prevent the need to compile the saves. If you are interested in working on a save, please PM me. If you say that you want to work on the X save, then we will set aside a time frame that you will be working on it. While you are doing it, we will ask other users to refrain from doing any alterations until you are done. Then they can build off your progress. By doing this, we will eliminate the need for save consolidations (which takes a huge amount of extra time) and eliminate redundancies in the file (so we won't end up at the end with box full of Tauros for example.)

Once again, thanks again to h448 and all of his work. It is what I'm going to be using from here on out when I have more time to do more updates.

Attachments

• Pokemon X.zip
    845.5 KB · Views: 3,135
  • Pokemon Y.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,668

DannyDeLonge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When I find the Time, I'll post my German-Save with all the Pokémon from all Saves :)

But it will take another week I guess. (Trading Pokémon one by one sucks. Gamefreak should add an Option to select multiple Pokémons...)

If someone has a Gateway-Save with any Shiny's can post it as well, so we could have a nice Collection of many Shiny's in one Save :)

Edit: Thanks MGS1980 and h448 for your awesome Saves :)

Reactions: MGS1980

DannyDeLonge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
By chance any of you have a french saves modified ??

If you have a Friend with an 3DS and Pokémon XY/or a Gateway Card you can trade locally the Pokémon to your Savegame. It takes a lot of Time (catching Trade-Pokémon and the Trading itself) but it's worth it.

And ask MGS1980 If he should add your French-Save than to the First Post when you finished it!

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is not a French save. Right now, the only save that is currently being worked on are English saves. As DannyDeLonge has said, compiling saves is VERY time consuming.

No one is working on a French save either and there are no plans to do so currently. You are more than welcome to contribute one if you want.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do this only because in the h448 edit, progress has been advanced to Santalune City, but the gym has not been engaged. It was just to get to the Pokemon Center. The main reason for doing this is related to the debate held very early on in the thread and debate over where it should start.

Ooh I didn't even realise this was an issue. I'm terribly sorry. :( But as you mentioned it DOES make it easier to trade things over which, incidentally, is why I did it, HAHA.

I'm happy to help contribute though! I have a feeling if I work on X at all I'd end up advancing to the PokeCen in Santalune again though to stock up on more Pokeballs / organize the boxes. I hope that's not too much of a problem/the Pokemon I add outweighs the fact I advanced a bit more. (I've gone through that forest at least 30 times by now I'd be relieved to get a file that's past that but that's just me probably)

By french do you mean a french LANGUAGE save? As in, using this exact rom but starting in french instead? I could probably do this in a few languages just to put the Floette / Diancie / Lati@sites on when I have the time. If you mean different roms though. I'm too lazy to go look for more roms HAHA sorry.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh I didn't even realise this was an issue. I'm terribly sorry. :( But as you mentioned it DOES make it easier to trade things over which, incidentally, is why I did it, HAHA.

I'm happy to help contribute though! I have a feeling if I work on X at all I'd end up advancing to the PokeCen in Santalune again though to stock up on more Pokeballs / organize the boxes. I hope that's not too much of a problem/the Pokemon I add outweighs the fact I advanced a bit more. (I've gone through that forest at least 30 times by now I'd be relieved to get a file that's past that but that's just me probably)

By french do you mean a french LANGUAGE save? As in, using this exact rom but starting in french instead? I could probably do this in a few languages just to put the Floette / Diancie / Lati@sites on when I have the time. If you mean different roms though. I'm too lazy to go look for more roms HAHA sorry.

It is really not that big of deal in my opinion. If users want to play from the point before the forest, they can use the original. Doing what you did does help. Believe me. It took an entire day working on X to make that first update that I made. One of the main issues was that I had to keep shifting things to sell over in several trade sessions which meant that I had to trade that many pokemon back over. As far as I'm concerned, any more updates that I do on Y will be from your base.

darkpavel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is not a French save. Right now, the only save that is currently being worked on are English saves. As DannyDeLonge has said, compiling saves is VERY time consuming.

No one is working on a French save either and there are no plans to do so currently. You are more than welcome to contribute one if you want.

If you can tell me how i can do that i have i real card of pokemon Y and a Gateway , if i can contribute i will do it.

Yes i mean same rom but french language save. ( I have my own dump of Pokemon Y but i can use ABSTRAKT release)

I just wan't to know if i can do that i use your save on Pokemon X thant i use pokebank tu tranferts it to the bank and i use pokebank to retransfert it to Pokemon Y in French

it's just a thought.

EDIT : i have see i don't launch pokebank on GW classic Emunand

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
basically you would need to trade all the pokemon to your retail cart, then start a new game and trade them all back on your new french save

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm planning on getting gateway and I am new to these stuffs.. I am sorry if this has been asked many times, I just want to know if gateway and rom/saves here will work on my Japanese 3DS XL, it has the right firmware.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hi I'm planning on getting gateway and I am new to these stuffs.. I am sorry if this has been asked many times, I just want to know if gateway and rom/saves here will work on my Japanese 3DS XL, it has the right firmware.
yeah you can use a rom from any region....im not sure if the save will work on the Japanese rom, but you could use the EU or USA rom and use the save

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah you can use a rom from any region....im not sure if the save will work on the Japanese rom, but you could use the EU or USA rom and use the save

Oh Cool! I am planning on using the save together with the USA ROM so I guess there will be no problems even though I am using a Japanese 3ds.. Thanks btw for the reply!! ^_^

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could anybody please add Zapdos? I've chose another Pokemon on the beginning. So I cannot get Zapdos anymore. Mewtwo would be cool too. Then you could have a Mewtwo with the Y and X stone in the collection.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well since you are playing on a retail cart, you can trade for one on the GTS or on a trade board. These save files are being made to help people who are unable to go online and snag one off of the GTS or may not be able to find a nearby trading partner.

This is not a project that will turn into a personal Pokegen service. This project is to help people that don't have multiple 3DS units to trade things between the save and a retail cart. If you really need a Zapdos or Mewtwo and don't want to try and trade for one, then you can play through the save and catch the Zapdos and Mewtwo that is in there. As for the megastones that you requested, they are already in the files. It just requires a little effort on your part to capture the Pokemon needed to use them.

Reactions: RomAnOCrY and h448

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it would be nice to add kee berry. With maranga berry and kee berry you can make a drink that makes pokemon loose all their EV's. It's very useful because with this you can "clean" your pokemon and train it like you want.

Maranga berry is in kyogre123 sav, but kee berry doesn't. If you can add it, it would be nice.

I also have a legit suicune shiny and also a virizion (virizion isn't shiny, sorry). If you let me, I could add it to main save!

darkpavel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Il faut que celui qui a crée la sauvegarde qui tourne actuellement transfert tous ces pokemon sur la pokebank
puis recrée une nouvelle partie en français et ce les retransfert.
Sinon il y a pas de moyen actuellement pour changé la langue d'une sauvegarde.

the owner of the save( h448 or MGS1980) on legit pokemon version have to transfert their pokemon on the pokebank thant restart a new save in french.
than transfert back their pokemon on the new save.
At this time it's impossible to change the language in the save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work