Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
here is the new online community save. i added few competetiv pokemon of me and the item soul dew.
i haven't a cyber gadget save editor so i can't get unreleased HA etc.

Attachments

• pokemon x online community save.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 192

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A pokemon on a box have souldew. I traded 5 pokemon the shiny aegislash in box 4 have tje soul dew

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A pokemon on a box have souldew. I traded 5 pokemon the shiny aegislash in box 4 have tje soul dew

I can't find the living shield and sword pokemon in Box 4, perhaps you messed up your save files?

There's a Lv77 Shiny Volcanion in the party, if this helps as a reference.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh i think im understand sry. I uploaded the last save file. Whrn im on tje pc i upload the real save. Sry :/ or you doesn't patch your rom but i checl it

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Haven't checked the save, but just so your aware I updated it since the initial release so everything from the normal save is also included in the online save, not sure if this is based on the old one or the new one

Actually I see you are using the end game file so it must be the newer one

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
here is the new community end game save. i hope this save work.

Attachments

• Pokemon X public header save end game.rar
    844.3 KB · Views: 200

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where is a link to h448's pokemon Y save [the 1 with
Hoopa (shiny/unshiny)
Volcanion (shiny/unshiny)
Legit Clone Movie Diancie]

I don't see it on the 1st pg and I was hoping to get it to see those info for my pokemon hack. Now since the 3ds i got im not going online, do i still need to convert my Y to the .3dz in order to use the save and not get banned game/system.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since i had never done anything for this forum, here's my contribution.
It's a personal collection from my Pokemon X original cart.
About 450 hours of gameplay and trades from all over the internet.
They're all competition Pokemons, most with HA and correct eggmoves.

Box 09 - 30 Pokemons - Top 6 - shiny and Kallos born ONLY:
Box_09.jpg

Box 10 - 30 Pokemons - Top 5 - shiny and Kallos born ONLY:
Box_10.jpg
I'll make a complete list with Pokemon names and abilities later.

Attachments

• Pokemon X public header save end game.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 186
Reactions: cearp

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can some1 help me. I cant seem to get the save to work. I open the 1st convert save app u guys posted and after i inject the save to my X I get the save file is corrupt. Can some1 help me get the save to work right. Im using both my own rip of my X and a patched online X from somewhere else and I get the same error in both [and I dont care about my save since Im just trying to get the save from here to work so i can check the info for my hack].

Also can some1 point me to the offline versions of the saves, since i dont plan on ever using my wifi on my gateway 3ds [some1 said there was offline saves so was hoping to get a hold of them. So i can just put it on my 3ds's cart that i have the launcher.bin and my other saves]

And 1 more thing can i request a Y offline save with the female hero named Abby and nicknamed Abs if possible. [I was trying to use the save for X and deleted my Y from my card and not knowing the save was in the rom and didnt back it up :wacko:

jcliu0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know how to get the offline saves working either, but.. can anyone post a small guide getting the offline version working?

(how are you getting powersave to work with gateway though? I have gateway and powersave, the powersave wont read my save data at all from gateway)

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know how to get the offline saves working either, but.. can anyone post a small guide getting the offline version working?

(how are you getting powersave to work with gateway though? I have gateway and powersave, the powersave wont read my save data at all from gateway)
Do you mean me? Yes, gateway doesn't worl with gateway but i have a orginal pokemmon y at home.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
can some1 help me. I cant seem to get the save to work. I open the 1st convert save app u guys posted and after i inject the save to my X I get the save file is corrupt. Can some1 help me get the save to work right. Im using both my own rip of my X and a patched online X from somewhere else and I get the same error in both [and I dont care about my save since Im just trying to get the save from here to work so i can check the info for my hack].

Also can some1 point me to the offline versions of the saves, since i dont plan on ever using my wifi on my gateway 3ds [some1 said there was offline saves so was hoping to get a hold of them. So i can just put it on my 3ds's cart that i have the launcher.bin and my other saves]

And 1 more thing can i request a Y offline save with the female hero named Abby and nicknamed Abs if possible. [I was trying to use the save for X and deleted my Y from my card and not knowing the save was in the rom and didnt back it up :wacko:
the 2 offline saves( X & Y )are in the first post and the online X save is also there....but people have uploaded customized versions of the online saves with even more content i will have to check them out before i add them to the main save just to make sure they work and everything from the initial save is still there

the first post has all the instructions on how to use the saves too for the offline saves to work the rom must be .3ds not .3dz other than that just injecting the save is all you need to do for the offline saves

and finally nobody will be making customized saves (or at least I wont be) now pokebank works on gateway anyone with a pokebank account could easily just take everything from the saves and put it into their own customized save

the powersaves content mostly came from MGS1980 who has multiple 3ds consoles, powersaves/cyber gadget save editor will only work with a retail cart played on a retail updated console (not classic mode) so basically it was a long tedious process of making them on powersaves/CGDE and manually transfering them all between the 2 consoles

jcliu0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the 2 offline saves( X & Y )are in the first post and the online X save is also there....but people have uploaded customized versions of the online saves with even more content i will have to check them out before i add them to the main save just to make sure they work and everything from the initial save is still there

the first post has all the instructions on how to use the saves too for the offline saves to work the rom must be .3ds not .3dz other than that just injecting the save is all you need to do for the offline saves

and finally nobody will be making customized saves (or at least I wont be) now pokebank works on gateway anyone with a pokebank account could easily just take everything from the saves and put it into their own customized save

the powersaves content mostly came from MGS1980 who has multiple 3ds consoles, powersaves/cyber gadget save editor will only work with a retail cart played on a retail updated console (not classic mode) so basically it was a long tedious process of making them on powersaves/CGDE and manually transfering them all between the 2 consoles

sorry but, as an Asian I am, I cannot find the instructions for the offline saves, I been looking hard for them>.> all i see is the spoiler one for the online save instructions under, install instruction.

Please help the blind Asian to spot the instructions to get the offline save working >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.