Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

RNP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
1: Yes. Going to be kept server side; the hack is allowing reverse engineering to happen.

2: We only release we want to release, and it has to be ready. We initially thought 2 weeks from the announcement; however time to flesh something out (ie write code) can always be underestimated.

The exploit is the same as Gen 5's battle video fetching. We're not giving out the information how we do the exploit, we'll just show the battle video data.

Bonus: Break the site's rules and he'll break your balls. That's just who he is!

Fantastic answers. I could not be happier to be getting information directly from you. Additionally I would like to request that this exploit stays server side, I'm sure that was your intention, but that still goes without saying. Gen 6 needs a reliable way to view pokemon data for both RNG and understanding game mechanics that cannot be abused.

I have 2 last questions for you sir, and you are under no obligations to answer, but if you did I would be more than grateful.

1. While you have implied that shiny values can be viewed on reddit, is it 100% confirmed? (Surely development has come far enough that you would know all of the features beyond a shadow of a doubt.)

2. Are you sharing information with the RNG reporter team (If the data would benefit RNG research)?

That's all I've got for you. (Hozu liked my post lol)

Reactions: popeel1

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she's lying. though, i don't think i really even had to say it. you're free to pm me how you did the injection to prove you're not. we did it, i know how. also, feel free to explain the UDP encryption. that would be excellent proof. you don't even have to tell me how it works, just tell me the addresses of the functions. i very, very, very much doubt that i'll be getting any message, though.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anyone actually wanna post some legit proof of this instead of constant talk? If it's real, that is.

Bond697 was behind the initial exploit revealed by him and xfr. As reputable as it gets.

Now that time has passed and this exploit was patched, another one has been found involving requesting battle videos. They're hosted on Amazon's servers and are able to be retrieved if you know how to ask. It hasn't yet become public as the influx of traffic would overload Pokecheck now that the initial surge of Bank has happened (currently 600GB/day, adding would be worse!). Shiny Values (PID/SID/TID) will be viewable with Pokecheck's Gen6 BV support.

A lot of the RNG Researchers have some involvement with the progress of either Pokecheck or the overall hacking effort. It's not the main objective as initial seeding is believed to be uncontrollable.

Lulip0pz is trolling; not hard to upload an image or something and post it even for a moment to another website - just lies. Only thing Lulip0pz (easily) guessed is that we have a full scale pkx editor at our disposal... why wouldn't we?

Check ProjectPokemon.org for updates on progress. You'll hear any announcement there first.

NickFusi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, I'm not familiar with coding, hacking and stuff like that. My point is, is it actually possible to edit in-game Pokemon and get unreleased legends, plus the ??? moves and all that stuff. Does that full scale pkx editor work?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm not familiar with coding, hacking and stuff like that. My point is, is it actually possible to edit in-game Pokemon and get unreleased legends, plus the ??? moves and all that stuff.
yes but the ability/software to is not publicly shared. Smea's shared pics - I helped him locate the encounter tables. GameFreak doesn't re-code structures every gen.

Does that full scale pkx editor work?
You can view data you've extracted or insert custom data if you are capable. It is just a 6th gen editor like PokeGen we use to fabricate any data. If Datel powersaves ends up supporting injecting X/Y stuff... you can always use this editor to make data.

NickFusi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I said above, I have 0 coding experience whatsoever, I'm just wondering if a software like PokeGen is possible to exist for Gen 6 and modify in-game mons. I do hope one is released soon though.

So uh, Kaphotics, do you have that program?

NickFusi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, as I said I don't have much coding experience. My only use for it is to check Volcanion, Mega Latios and co's base stats and abilities, since no one knows them, or they're not correct. And I can wait for a Pokegen-like Software, this coding stuff isn't my specialty, like I said.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you could get shiny versions of shiny-blocked pokes in BW/BW2 with cheat codes.
btw that's not even needed to understand she's lying.

NickFusi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde are shiny locked. If they weren't, they'd already be revealed. Well, they are technically revealed as Smea exported the textures.

NickFusi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, to whoever has that non-public team-editing software or whatever it is, I'd be really nice if you could check their abilities, movepools and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So...