Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Save Every Town Project

RGeeK2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I would like to propose a new project: my goal would be to dump all the cities available in dream on ACNL.

In a nutshell, in this game you can share your city to make it visitable by everyone. In fact, it's just a copy of one of the four game save files which contains all the most important data (garden_plus.dat). When the player has finished visiting the city, this provisional save is deleted but it is possible to use a Plugin like "Vapecord" to dump these saves and somehow "steal" a town.

By creating an archive of all of these backups, we can allow custom servers like Pretendo to keep all of the cities available on Nintendo's servers. We can even allow people playing on emulators to get their save without having to hack their 3DS, or allow people who have deleted their old city to recover an old save of it and restore it with Checkpoint.

I already made a database with 35 cities dumped but it's nothing at all, I can't dump all the cities by hand. Obviously, I try to recover the cities by intercepting the answers returned by the server with a proxy thanks to Fiddler and Charles but I get completely useless .bin files (maybe some keys... ?). If you know how to help me or you are interested in the project, leave a comment :D

Reactions: Sepudaki

Sepudaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a very nice idea. I've been very excited for the idea of Pretendo since I learned about it maybe a few days ago. It would bring back so many amazing aspects of the 3DS we lost in March, and I cannot wait to give it a try.
If you would like, I will backup and give you access to my town. I will make time for it as soon as I am able. <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto