MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
hey you guys!! the japanese logo makes me think... these game are apparently based on Mega-Evolutions, so... what if Pokémon "X2/Y2" comes with Mega-Xerneas and Mega-Yveltal, that could be a good move for a change in Pokémon Main-Series, since R/S/E, Pokémon Main-Series have a Third Legendary Pokémon which is the Main Pokémon por the Third Game... maybe this is another way to get new expierence with Pokémon (PKMN W2/B2 "Legendary Fusion", a Mega-Legendary is better), Legendary Pokémon has already a Mega-Evolution (Mewtwo) who knows? :º

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, since Mewtwo is the only Legendary that we know that has a MegaEvolution, do you think the mascot Legendaries will also have one? To me it, it seems like they will. If they don't in the original versions, then maybe in the sequels/enhanced version.

ICS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
free_bouncy_fennekin_icon_by_kattling-d5t8ci8.gif
ASDFGHJKL. JUST LOOK AT IT BOUNCING AND STUFFZ.

heueheu.

Really want my local GAME to have a midnight launch on X/Y, but I think that decision is made by GAME as a company and not the store manager. :glare:
Still going to ask and see if I can make it happen. October 12th is Saturday, so I think the store opens even later. :sad:

Reactions: Ethevion

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a brilliant idea, but there will also be a way to bypass.

For instance, what if people used the some Gen VI pokemon that evolved from pokemon in previous generations?

People will be using uber-hacked Eevee -> Sylveon as a master race...
this idea just crossed my mind, and means that you will never be able to make tournaments without cheated pokemon, doesnt matter which gen we will be.

there is no need even to hack the system for that, just listen to the packets sent by the Global trade center and emulate them, changing the dns the 3ds goes to and just trading hacked pokemons

ICS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this idea just crossed my mind, and means that you will never be able to make tournaments without cheated pokemon, doesnt matter which gen we will be.

there is no need even to hack the system for that, just listen to the packets sent by the Global trade center and emulate them, changing the dns the 3ds goes to and just trading hacked pokemons

Like Pokédit (Web) / IR-GTS (Python script) does?

Reactions: Rydian

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They will probably keep the time cycle from Gen 5 but add some things to it. The LAST thing they would want is another Gen 3 incident where they actually took a step back in that aspect coming from Gen 2.

Shouldn't have anything to worry about. Who knows? They just might release that bit of info in the either the September issue in 2 weeks, or in October just a couple days before the release.

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
Just read the last few pages on here. Man am I excited for this game. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to it :-D I think im going to be starting with Fennekin. However I am undecided at the moment.

I finished playing black 2 not so long back and managed to collect ALL pokemon on that game. I've also just bought Pokemon Heat Gold to get me through the next 6-7 weeks till this comes out.

Have we found out yet what the differences between X & Y will be?

Reactions: heartgold

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
I just don't get Shiny pokemon. I mean I have a few on black 2 and what have you but they don't do anything different. Is it somewhat of a way to boast to friends?

My younger brother used to use hacks to get shiny pokemon and then be really excited about it.. I never got it.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I just don't get Shiny pokemon. I mean I have a few on black 2 and what have you but they don't do anything different. Is it somewhat of a way to boast to friends?

My younger brother used to use hacks to get shiny pokemon and then be really excited about it.. I never got it.

Bragging rights due to rarity.

Some of them are pretty smexy though.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

"LOOK AT ME I'M DIFFERENT"

Though some people just personally prefer one color scheme over another, though most don't go out of their way to try to get a shiny of a specific species due to the work involved.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

The chance of a Pokemon being shiny is normally 1 in ~8000, so just bragging rights and some just look more awesome shiny. I personally like silver Metagross.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol