• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just saw Pokenon; The Origins, supposedly Megs Evolution is all Mr Fuji's creation

I've just watched the end and I'm somewhat disappointed with mewtwo... I remember that part to be way harder, with mewtwo constantly using regenerate and psychic instead of swift and whatever barrier move it had

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1380758852897.jpg

Spiny Shield works like Reflect in the way that it last for 5 turns but instead of boosting defence it deals 1/2 the damage done back at the opponent.

wow, nice move. I'd be sure to use it if I chose him.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
With these leaks going the way they are I'm going to devolve into one of those "rom where?!" 1post users.

Someone is gonna dump it before launch right?..... R-right!?

Anyhow, I'm sticking with my plan. Froakie / Charmander. I hope Nidoking has a mega.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
why are people wanting a rom dump? i thought gateway wasnt able to play newer games anyway?do we have a 3ds emu now or something?
1 game (monster hunter) doesn't make a pattern. It can firmware spoof up to most games. Plus the sooner it gets dumped the sooner that gets fixed. And gateway has some big reveal coming up.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 game (monster hunter) doesn't make a pattern. It can firmware spoof up to most games. Plus the sooner it gets dumped the sooner that gets fixed. And gateway has some big reveal coming up.

You're also forgetting Animal Crossing New Leaf. So, two games. :P But everything else is fair game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wut