• Total voters

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't wait to explore in this game. It's looking pretty and the 3D world is great.

tumblr_mtneegcz4f1sp1etmo1_400.gif

tumblr_mtneegcz4f1sp1etmo2_400.gif

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on my phone dude i dont got the link
It aint my work of art also... but you're free to think so :P

Nxenz said:
And here is some new stuff that isn't on Pokebeach (yet):

The "extra new" crap you found that weren't on pokebeach was all fake. Thanks for raising the hype just to kill it. :]

Link to the Confession

From the Fake leaker pretending to be the Pokebeach Leaker said:
In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm not the original leaker from pokebeach last night. I'm just a troll, but so far this website has received over 100,000 views! Great job everyone! Now, on all of your forums... Did you like any of these ideas? Why did I do this? For shits and giggles, honestly. It started off as just a small social experiment to see what people would say but then the website went viral and was on every freaking pokemon forum I could find, so I toyed with you, adding stuff and changing stuff. I have a friend who works at a EB Games (Canada's equivalent of GameStop) who let me know when the official game sleeves came in to the store. They put one copy of each sleeve off to the side for me and I put it into my game cases. Please note that these are the official Canadian game sleeves and I will scan them for you as soon as possible. (Hopefully tonight if I can get to my scanner). For those who think I am a bad troll... Well, the thing is, I was never originally trying to be a troll, I was just having fun. Was it to for the website hits? Nope, not at all, otherwise I would have put ads up. I did this merely to see what people would say about the ideas I presented. Due to the fact that I was satisfied with what people said, I decided to reveal that I am indeed no where near a position that would grant me access to an early copy of a game. I could have left you guessing, yes, but honestly, I've had my fun, time for me to hide myself from the internet until the new games come out.

1543282.jpg

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We never said it was confirmed, not my fault you believed all of it. ._.

I didnt believe it, im just saying dont post info you found on strange sites. Pokebeach and Serebii for example are known to all so when they say a rumour people get hype. But you posted from a Person who owns a .weebly... does that sound trustworthy to you? He even admitted he was a troll. If PB and SerB post fake info they say warn you it could be fake, you posted info from a guy who did it for "shits and giggles".

TL;DR try to post info from well known sites otherwise you end up feeding a troll.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt believe it, im just saying dont post info you found on strange sites. Pokebeach and Serebii for example are known to all so when they say a rumour people get hype. But you posted from a Person who owns a .weebly... does that sound trustworthy to you? He even admitted he was a troll. If PB and SerB post fake info they say warn you it could be fake, you posted info from a guy who did it for "shits and giggles".

TL;DR try to post info from well known sites otherwise you end up feeding a troll.
Meh, someone was going to post it sooner or later :/

In that case, if something like this happens again, I'll just leave it alone.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with posting a leaked image you may think is real. If it was real that would've been some awesomeness, but since it wasn't I didn't gain/lose anything since I knew it wasn't confirmed.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The "extra new" crap you found that weren't on pokebeach was all fake. Thanks for raising the hype just to kill it. :]

Dude, stop it.
He found an interesting image that he believed was real and posted it.
If you got hyped for that, it's your problem.
Even if he knew it was fake, it was very well designed, and I think it's really cool to take a look at some fakemon now and then.
Until Gamefreak, Nintendo, or anyone from these enterprises, confirm something, it's nothing but a rumour,
I tought that now people would already be used to seeing fakes and wrong rumours.

Reactions: Ethevion and Nxenz

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a thread to discuss Pokemon X & Y
There's no "right way" to discuss Pokemon X & Y

If you see something you want to discuss, dont let meany Raichu tell you no ;o;

Reactions: Ethevion

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So no confirmed faster saves anymore? :( I hope it won't be like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, that shit literally takes 40 seconds to save on my 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Superbad is another great one, lots have never seen. McLovin is the man.