Gaming Pokemon Usa with Pokemon Eu

Danieluz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hei everybody, quick question, im possible going to buy Pokemon Fire Red from the Usa, and when pokemon diamond is released in europe, im gonna buy it here, in europe, will I be able to trade pokemons between the two versions, knowing that one of them is from the us and the other from europe?
Im just asking, cause yeah, the games are region free, but you can't play a ds game from us against a eu release of the same game.

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
from what I heard on a different forum you couldn't trade between different regions. whether its true or not I'm not sure, its just what I heard.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a mess actually... Some games allow it, others don't. There's no logical pattern or online compatibility chart either.

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Firered/Leafgreen/Emerald in any combination of languages would link up fine. However, to connect with a Gamecube Pokemon game, the GBA cart and Gamecube disc region MUST be an exact match. The regions of the consoles themselves in this case are not checked.

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand the Japanese Diamond/Pearl will only transfer pokemon from a Japanese GBA cart, so my guess it that it won't work. However you could trade from your USA FR to any other EU GBA cart then transfer them to EU D/P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-