jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I was just wondering...
What is/are the BEST Pokemon Monsters for DS? That is, from the ds games, Pearl, Diamond and Platinum, or all.
If you could just post down there on what you think the best pokemon monster for ds is...it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: RECAP: What are the best pokemons, as in the MONSTERS of the games (Platinum, HG/SS, Pearl, Diamond)

Thanks,
Jandy999

Oh, and does Giratina evolve?

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Platinum is better than Diamond and Pearl. It came out after the first two games with lots of improvements.

Right now I'm addicted to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, but that's a spin-off title.

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
Soul Silver & Platinum

QUOTE(TrainerAbu @ Nov 2 2009, 10:03 AM) Platinum is better than Diamond and Pearl. It came out after the first two games with lots of improvements.

Right now I'm addicted to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, but that's a spin-off title.
Are you guys referring the Platinum and Diamond and Pearl as the monsters? or the games? I'm just asking for which are the best MONSTERS. Thanks for your 1 minute replies! reallyyyyyy quick!

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies and also keep em coming! I gotta do my homework now... will be back tomorrow
smile.gif

Once again thanks.

Jandy999

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Welcome!