Hacking Pokemon Sun/Moon Errors

djmocella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed a few people with similar errors for themselves but they don't have the solutions to work for me

Well i should say my friend that i modded his 3ds for, he tried installing the demo when it was released and he got the "an error has occurred" and was forced to shut down his system .
When the leaked files came out the exact same error showed up when he started the game .

Now that the actual game is out hes getting a different error of "game card has been removed "

He has an O3ds running Cakes on 11.2

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I noticed a few people with similar errors for themselves but they don't have the solutions to work for me

Well i should say my friend that i modded his 3ds for, he tried installing the demo when it was released and he got the "an error has occurred" and was forced to shut down his system .
When the leaked files came out the exact same error showed up when he started the game .

Now that the actual game is out hes getting a different error of "game card has been removed "

He has an O3ds running Cakes on 11.2

move from cakes to Luma

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I was afraid this was going to be the answer . is it possible that my N3DS runs it fine?

Does Luna have an negatives? like limitations

cakes kinda is a dead CFW, if you like to have the ability to use patches yourself than being automatically on there, you can use Corbenik (can't remember the name) more of an active like CFW to cakes

djmocella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cakes kinda is a dead CFW, if you like to have the ability to use patches yourself than being automatically on there, you can use Corbenik (can't remember the name) more of an active like CFW to cakes

I'm looking at more like game restrictions. like can he play any region game or use bootNtr for example on Luna

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E