Hacking pokemon oras error

spankowitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, a few of my games are glitching out, it shows the regular app icon but when I select them with my cursor, it doesn't show the banner thing on the top screen, and when I try to open the game, it gives me an SD card error (specifically "An error occurred (ErrDisp) The SD Card was removed."). The game doesn't show up in Checkpoint, and in the 3ds uninstall menu it shows up blank, along with a few other games. I'm fine with having to redownload the game, I just want to make sure my save file is okay. Thanks in advance!

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your subject line says "pokemon oras" but you're saying you're having this problem with a couple of different games. So what games are causing the problem?

Are these games installed to your SD card, or are you running them off cartridges?

If the games are installed to your SD card, then the card might be failing. Standard procedure is to copy everything off the card (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the card is okay. If the card isn't okay, you'll need to get a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto