Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be great if they remake the Pokemon stadium games and then put it on the DS. Do you think Nintendo will ever do that? You think that anyone will ever make a Homebrew that is Like pokemon stadium? Do you think there will be a Emulator just for this game for it? Do you think it will be ever possible to play this kind of game on a DS?

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it'd be crap.

How the hell are you meant to connect your pokemon? Through the gba slot? (Which wouldn't work by the way).

And for God's sake, the DS will NEVER emulate the N64. And no, Nintendo will never release Pokémon Stadium on a handheld, nor will they ever release a Pokémon MMO or a PROPER 3D Pokémon game.

Why even ask those questions?

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alex rose, where the hell did you get that name from?

anyway, people ask because they are so influenced by an idea that they think no one has ever heard of yet it HAS BEEN proven to not work, unknowing to them.

there should be a reqiurement for people to READ about what they are asking about before they post- too many people think they have a question that has never been answered, and the fastest way for it to be answered is posting it, little knowing that it HAS been answered.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No,don't want one or need one,but i'll gladly take another DQM title
smile.gif

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alexrose said:
No, it'd be crap.

How the hell are you meant to connect your pokemon? Through the gba slot? (Which wouldn't work by the way).

And for God's sake, the DS will NEVER emulate the N64. And no, Nintendo will never release Pokémon Stadium on a handheld, nor will they ever release a Pokémon MMO or a PROPER 3D Pokémon game.

Why even ask those questions?

Stfu.
The guy who posted this thread has a idea, and he wanted to share it.
You have no right to stop that.

And me personally.. i would be brilliant to have Pokemon Stadium for DS. *HINT* to nintendo employees reading this.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will be cool. You could also use your Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl also R/S/E. You could use your R/S/E pokemon by putting your game into slot 2 then like Migrate sort of like Diamond. To inport Pokemon from Diamond you can do this if you have 2 DS's you could send them like that. Or you can put your Pokemon Stadium game and press on Migrate from D/P then it will say please take out this gamecard and put in D/P then it will read the D/P then put your Stadium back and choose the Pokemon you want to copy.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DeltaBurnt said:
If only the DS had enough power to run an N64 emulator! But I doubt that would ever happen, even the PSP can only run N64 games at 1/2 the speed they're meant to be played at.

i dont get it everyone says there isnt enough power to run N64 games but Super Mario 64 DS.....??

DrkXShadowZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 64 DS isn't a direct port. Many aspects were remade and designed specifically for the DS; not sure of the details, but I think that's what happened.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lubbo said:
i dont get it everyone says there isnt enough power to run N64 games but Super Mario 64 DS.....??

Mario N64 was trimmed down alot, the graphics downgraded, and everyone downgraded to be honest. They didnt just change the file format haha.

Hopefully the DSWare will have more and more port's avaliable for us. ... and to use on the DSLite obv.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think that they will make a remake of Pokemon Stadium with all 493 Pokemon and put it on DS? Or a person do it with at least the 200 of them from Pokemon Stadium 2.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Lubbo said:
DeltaBurnt said:
If only the DS had enough power to run an N64 emulator! But I doubt that would ever happen, even the PSP can only run N64 games at 1/2 the speed they're meant to be played at.

There isnt enough power to run emulated N64. Super Mario 64 is a port.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
It will be cool. You could also use your Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl also R/S/E. You could use your R/S/E pokemon by putting your game into slot 2 then like Migrate sort of like Diamond. To inport Pokemon from Diamond you can do this if you have 2 DS's you could send them like that. Or you can put your Pokemon Stadium game and press on Migrate from D/P then it will say please take out this gamecard and put in D/P then it will read the D/P then put your Stadium back and choose the Pokemon you want to copy.
You can't remove a card from your DS and put another one in. On top of that, what do you assume would happen even if this was possible? You take out the cart, put in the other cart (which never originally had any code on it to allow you to do this), the card is SOMEHOW read, then stores the data on the DS's magical invisible hard drive, then you swap it back?

If Nintendo make another Pokemon Stadium esque game, it'll be on Wii, not DS, and this will NEVER happen from homebrew. Noone in the homebrew scene would be able to make from scratch a full pokemon stadium game and it'd be impossible to make it compatible with any of your Pokemon gba/ds games.

"You have no right to stop that."

I'm sure every member on this forum has hundreds of game ideas, but they don't make threads for them because it's never gonna happen. If Nintendo were going to make this game, the fact that you'd posted a thread about it on GBATemp won't make a hell of difference, and it's obviously never going to happen in homebrew. If everyone posted their game ideas, this whole forum would be cluttered with crap. Oh here's an idea, get the zelda n64 games, stick the menu on the touch screen and everything else on the top screen. Maybe I should make a thread about it and repeatedly ask if there's any chance of Nintendo making it or if it could be ported.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sadly i doubt the N64 will be emulated on the DS.
frown.gif

Unless someone managed to turn the slot-1 into a RAM Pack (a good one) and then cracked the DS and used the SD Card slot to load up the Roms etc.

But it probs wont happen for 2 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...