Hacking Pokemon SoulSilver Freezing

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've tried three different SoulSilvers. The only cheats I have on are the Enhanced GamePlay cheats. I've done some research and saw around this time in 2010, the freezing was a problem with the DS2 and SoulSilver, but I also heard that the update around then fixed it. I have the newest update (playing on my 3DS), and I'm still getting the freezing issues about every five battles. Is there a fix for this?

Edit: It also freezes randomly when going into buildings and when going to your pokeboxes apparently. Just started doing that.

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that was part of the anti-piracy, and yes. My pokemon do get experience.

Edit: Nevermind, I took off all of the game enhancer codes and I was able to get all the way to the first badge with no freezing. Definitely more than the five battles and randomly pokebox/house freezing it was doing. Must be either one of the codes or a combination of the codes doing it.

zigzagoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think this was anti-piracy - screen go's black when entering a new zone? I had same thing.
When it came out there was a post on a .exe some guy made to remove piracy, worked perfect for me.
No idea where to find it, but you could try looking for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Funny bone is the name of a chocolate and peanut butter cake :P