Pokemon soonmooohooohhh (moon) i want my money back

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Guys... HOW can i level up my raupy if he is the only pokemon that i have and got ? my raupy is level 3 i guess, and i died already against a lvl3 bird (dont know the name) and another lvl 3 pokemon.... its not possible to lvl up with only one pokemon that is not able to fight because he dies with ONE hit and he makes only 1HP damage XD.

Maybe i bring the professor to the lawyer.
Where the hell your other Pokemon?
Did you release them like twitch play Pokemon?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

MdKarel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys... HOW can i level up my raupy if he is the only pokemon that i have and got ? my raupy is level 3 i guess, and i died already against a lvl3 bird (dont know the name) and another lvl 3 pokemon.... its not possible to lvl up with only one pokemon that is not able to fight because he dies with ONE hit and he makes only 1HP damage XD.

Maybe i bring the professor to the lawyer.

Where the fuck is your starter pokemon

Last edited by MdKarel,

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xDDD this is gettin' a funny discussion :DD, i had to laugh alot of times here. But really guys, no i dont realeased any pokemon, i GOT raupy as STARTER pokemon.... that hurts....

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xDDD this is gettin' a funny discussion :DD, i had to laugh alot of times here. But really guys, no i dont realeased any pokemon, i GOT raupy as STARTER pokemon.... that hurts....

The starters are Bauz, Flamiau, and Robball. Did you mean Robbal instead of Raupy?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And please next time use english names

Oh, that was all english ? sorry i am playing this game in german with german language (i downloaded the game on my CFW 3Ds in freeshop) on my EUR 3ds.

Edit:
The starters are Bauz, Flamiau, and Robball. Did you mean Robbal instead of Raupy?

Is there any pokemon translator link ? if i go to google translator, and type "raupy" and choose the language from german to english, it says still raupy.

My english is not rly bad. But i thought this names are all the same :O. I mean raupy the "plant" pokemon (let me search for a picture)

Last edited by ProfiSuchti,

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Oh, that was all english ? sorry i am playing this game in german with german language (i downloaded the game on my CFW 3Ds in freeshop) on my EUR 3ds.
Please use online and use windertrade and gts,it's very fun and people give you good Pokemon.
You might get charizard or powerful Pokemon,trade that rauby for good.

Last edited by aos10,

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please use online and use windertrade and gts,it's very fun and people give you good Pokemon.

Don't do this in Germany until the game is officially released in Europe or you may get permabanned.

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They HAVE TO refund, sorry. If nintendo declines, i will call the lawyer and i know a good one, and if i call him, nintendo can pay like 10.000$.
yo, you sound more like a gold digger to me than a unsatisfied costumer.
get a real life and a job if you want to make money

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys i have alot of money. Anyway i get the games trough Freeshop to test them all and then i think about a buying :D.

So there is no way rly to refund ? the Pokemons name on english what i meant, is: Caterpie (wtf, so a BIG NAME different, cant understand that)

@x65943 thank you for your serious and friendly answers <3.

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place