Homebrew Sometimes my Switch Lite doesn't turn on the screen

lucasabrantes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, guys, i'm new here, but i've been looking for this question for a long time. Let me explain:

I don't know the reason, but my switch lite doesn't turn on the screen sometimes after coming back from sleep, although i can hear the sound is on, i can use d pad and hear the moves on menu when i press it, but the screen doesn't turn on. This happens every week. Sometimes i have to reboot it, sometimes i just wait some hours, and i try to wake it up again, and works just fine.

I don't think is hardware, because when the screen is on, it doesn't turn off, never! it only happens after i put the console to sleep. It's very frustrating when you have a game running and cannot be able to play again. In addition, it's a random thing, sometimes i can wake it up all day, and from nothing it just doesn't turn on, despite i can hear the sound of the menu or the game running. It's just the screen.

Can somebody help me? I have a modded switch lite with hekate + atmosphere.

lucasabrantes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi,

may I ask if you have put hekate's bootloader folder at the root of your microSD card ?
Maybe bootloader/sys/libsys_lp0.bso is missing (or corrupted) ?

|__ libsys_lp0.bsoLP0 (sleep mode) module. Important!
I replaced all the bootloader folder with the latest release. Let's see if the problem will stop. I'll come back to report what happened.
Post automatically merged:

Guys, after some hours testing the switch, playing Read Dead Redemption with some moments stopping and putting to sleep, and then waking it up again to play another session, i decided to charge my console when it was with 29% of battery. A moment later, i pressed the home button, and it was with 86% fully working, i thought the problem wouldn't come back.

When i tried to check about 30 minutes later, the problem showed up, the console partially awake, in other words, buttons working, sound working... i could navigate through the menu e hear all the sound, open the game, but all i could see was the black of the screen off.

Probably could happen with it not charging either, because already was a reality before this replacement of bootloader folder with new libsys_lp0.bso file.

Can somebody give another solution? :cry:

Last edited by lucasabrantes,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto