OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
thank you @JoeriPLA for all the encounter codes :) i put a seperate file on the main post for everyone to browse into if they want a select spawn they can move the code into the main cheat file they use

giga-ganon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
anyone know what this is about? It's clearly a map of paldea :

image.png

Do not post warez links

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd like to remind anyone that there's absolutely no posting of links containing the games and or update files.
People who do post links can end up with their accounts banned from GBAtemp.

Please be mindful of our Terms and rules, thanks!

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am i missing something the guy was posting in english its just his replies were in french because his forum language is set to that 🤔
Anyways re-reminder to enter and leave a building if you're having encounter mod spawn weird stuff or not working.
Noticed sometimes it will be a lvl 1 with no held item but most of the time it will be how you set. (saw about 9 million people asking this over various forums)

Reactions: OblivionReign

SgtLex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone point me to a complete guide for installing all requirements for using these cheats? Right now I found a guide but it just says to install JKSV, EdiZon, nxovlloader, Tesla Menu and EdiZon Overlay but says nothing on how to install any of them. I read over the sites for all of them but none say how to install for Ryujinx. Same goes for another guide that says I just need to install Atmosphere, EdiZon, Tesla Menu and EdiZon Overlay but doesn't give instructions on how to install any of those either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LKCosmoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Unrelated to cheats if anyone has a save file where they avoided the temptation of touching the spikes and have all the titans beat, I would love to have a copy of it.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can anyone point me to a complete guide for installing all requirements for using these cheats? Right now I found a guide but it just says to install JKSV, EdiZon, nxovlloader, Tesla Menu and EdiZon Overlay but says nothing on how to install any of them. I read over the sites for all of them but none say how to install for Ryujinx. Same goes for another guide that says I just need to install Atmosphere, EdiZon, Tesla Menu and EdiZon Overlay but doesn't give instructions on how to install any of those either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry this isnt an emu support thread... if on switch its as simple as unzipping files and dropping into root of sd card

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/

ask here.

MrRishi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
50 tera shards, and go to the norrmal town, go to the diner where you do the gym battle, talk to the chef they will change your tera type after the second time you talk to them. First time they give you 50 normal type shards.
Is there a way to buy tera shards by any chance? and thanks for the info!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto