Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Chronos242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Hi, Has anyone had an iussue with Scarlet or violet on emulator where at the electric gym test hide and seek unable to be completed?

Nother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to buy tera shards by any chance? and thanks for the info!
Wtf is the normal town and you cannot buy tera shards you just need to do 3 or more star raid on the specific tera type shard you want for example if you want dragon shard check on the map and go to dragon symbol and defeat the pokemon to get dragon shards each raid probably gives 5 shards.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, Has anyone had an iussue with Scarlet or violet on emulator where at the electric gym test hide and seek unable to be completed?
Some people have go to the pages before you can see them complaining.

Chronos242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Wtf is the normal town and you cannot buy tera shards you just need to do 3 or more star raid on the specific tera type shard you want for example if you want dragon shard check on the map and go to dragon symbol and defeat the pokemon to get dragon shards each raid probably gives 5 shards.
Post automatically merged:

Some people have go to the pages before you can see them complaining.
any idea on what page i should start? so many pages lol

lol0909

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey i wanted to suggest a cheat to change material items amount to x999 because its not possible with the currently x999 item code method!

FetalKvlt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Requests:
- Full HP cheat that only affects your Pokémon.
- Change Trainer battle flag into a Pokémon encounter so that their Pokémon can be caught
- Give characters hugs because this game is wholesome af

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone point me to a complete guide for installing all requirements for using these cheats? Right now I found a guide but it just says to install JKSV, EdiZon, nxovlloader, Tesla Menu and EdiZon Overlay but says nothing on how to install any of them. I read over the sites for all of them but none say how to install for Ryujinx. Same goes for another guide that says I just need to install Atmosphere, EdiZon, Tesla Menu and EdiZon Overlay but doesn't give instructions on how to install any of those either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you're on an emulator, you don't need any of that. It's as simple as downloading the file from the first post, placing it in the game mod folder and enabling them on the emulator.

https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/...cc69bb1b4fde45e1f10b520171671#managing-cheats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool