ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing through sacred gold for a while now and I've got to olivine city. Now whenever my Pokemon try to level up in battle the game freezes, I've been having the same problem with tm's. Rare candies seem to work fine. I've been using the 100% catch rate and 200x exp multiplier ar codes if that has something to do with it. It means I can't get any further in the game and I really don't want to start again. If anyone can help with the problem then it would be greatly appreciated.

Try disabling the 200x exp multiplier arcode and try playing and see if the game still freezes, if it does try disabling all codes and try again and if the game still freezes i have no idea sorry xD Everytime my game freezes because of some code is always because of the ''All items'' codes

jakster987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help. I've tried both of those but its still freezing. I've uninstalled the game and im downloading it again. I'll play it without the codes this time and see what happens. If it still freezes then I'll just forget about it and go back to blaze black.

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help. I've tried both of those but its still freezing. I've uninstalled the game and im downloading it again. I'll play it without the codes this time and see what happens. If it still freezes then I'll just forget about it and go back to blaze black.

Try playing with the same saved game and see if it still freezes, and if it does thhe problem is with the save and not the hack and you will need to start the game all over again D:

jakster987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that and it still kept on freezing. It probably is the save, not the hack. I've had to restart the game and im doing it with 2x exp multiplier instead of 200x. I'm up to violet city and so far I haven't had any problems with it. It seems to be running a lot faster than last time as well. Anyway, thanks again for the help. :D

SupanutLeepaisom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supanut2000.com
XP
Country
Thailand
I've been playing through sacred gold for a while now and I've got to olivine city. Now whenever my Pokemon try to level up in battle the game freezes, I've been having the same problem with tm's. Rare candies seem to work fine. I've been using the 100% catch rate and 200x exp multiplier ar codes if that has something to do with it. It means I can't get any further in the game and I really don't want to start again. If anyone can help with the problem then it would be greatly appreciated.
For me it works fine; my pokemon can level up in battles without freezes. Which emulator are you using? I'm using DeSmuMe 0.9.9 on a Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X64.

jakster987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using desmume 0.9.9 as well on the same system so im not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thanks anyway for the help though.

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using desmume 0.9.9 as well on the same system so im not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thanks anyway for the help though.

I play on my R4 and i think it's better than desmune because there is no fps drops at all and on desmune it slows down the game D: and you can still use codes x3 I think you should try the hack Volt White 2 it's pretty awesome and i'm playing right now

jakster987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. At the moment its running fine again on desmume. It was on my usb which I lost last night. I've installed it onto my computer instead and im using 2x exp multiplier instead of 200x. If the problem comes back then I think I will try it on R4. And yeah, I played blaze black 2 and finally got arceus about a week ago, its an amazing game.

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. At the moment its running fine again on desmume. It was on my usb which I lost last night. I've installed it onto my computer instead and im using 2x exp multiplier instead of 200x. If the problem comes back then I think I will try it on R4. And yeah, I played blaze black 2 and finally got arceus about a week ago, its an amazing game.

yeah, i have almost all legendaries on level 100 on my old save, the only legendaries left are entei, suicune, raikou, verzion, terrakion, cobalion, phione and landorus, the other legendaries are all at level 100, and i didnt used rare candies or exp multiplier xD

Koryuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get the dang patch to get onto the game. I'm stupid or something or maybe my computer is retarded >.< can someone help me with this, cause I seriously want to play both Sacred Gold and Storm Silver

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't catch Mew!!!! It will freeze the game. Doesn't matter if it's DeSmuME or an R4. Just don't try it.

huuu, i know about that error, it freezes the game instead of teleporting mew to other place, but actually that error only happens on R4, it freezed my game and i had to convert my save game to other tipe of file so i could play on Desmune and do the Mew ''event'' and i captured mew and then i just converted the save file to other tipe to play the saved file on R4, it's really complicated but i had to o all that to capture mew, but the point is that you CAN'T catch mew on R4 but you CAN catch on Desmune, i tried and it didn't freezed on desmune

Paddy00LP

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just signed up to say that the Safari Zone is unplayable. I am playing on a R4 card and with some activated cheats. It always freezes randomly no matter what i do. If i save , it freezes. If a fight starts , it freezes. I fought with 3 people without saving to see if it works but then it froze after the third battle. I can't fly away from the Safari Zone because it freezes if i want to open the Pokemon Tab. If i answer a Pokemon call , well it freezes. I tried to turn off every cheat and it still wont work. I tried playing that part on an emulator..it worked better but still froze after a while. I am really disapointed but i guess a hack cant be bug-free.

k0rn3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is an easier way to get the EV reducing berries besides trading shards with the juggler in fushcia. Or alternatively a fast and unlimited way of getting shards?

Lamik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I would like to ask you for a help, I had found a patch, how can I play as Misty, so I wanted to try it, it says, that I need patch this to the game:
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 00000172
D2000000 00000000

I don´t know how, so if there would be some good soul, who will explain it to me, I would be very grateful.
And sorry for OT

Luis Alejandro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
luisbelmontshow.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
huuu, i know about that error, it freezes the game instead of teleporting mew to other place, but actually that error only happens on R4, it freezed my game and i had to convert my save game to other tipe of file so i could play on Desmune and do the Mew ''event'' and i captured mew and then i just converted the save file to other tipe to play the saved file on R4, it's really complicated but i had to o all that to capture mew, but the point is that you CAN'T catch mew on R4 but you CAN catch on Desmune, i tried and it didn't freezed on desmune

It froze on mine. I'm using version 0.9.10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello