ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

k0rn3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to use the High Speed Processing (HSP) code without black screen freezing when entering a new area? I noticed there are some black screen fix codes for the regular Heartgold and Soulsilver games but they obviously dont work with Sacred/Storm. Anywho let me know. If anyones played with HSP on you know that its amazing and hard to go back to playing without it.

Thanks Drayano for the hack, appreciate it.

Koryuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a hard time patching the PATCH file to the actual game, can someone help me? EDIT: I'm still needing help if anyone is willing to tell me how to get the PATCH File onto the ROM.

SupanutLeepaisom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supanut2000.com
XP
Country
Thailand
Hey, how did you patch the file to the game? I have no idea why it isn't working for me >.<
Use the XDeltaGui that's included with the patch. Click on select patch and select the appropriate patch (Sacred Gold or Storm Silver (complete or vanilla)). Then, select the rom (make sure that it's a clean USA ROM that matches the patch you're applying (E.G select the Heart Gold ROM if you're applying the Sacred Gold patch)). Then click apply patch and wait a few seconds. Then close the patcher and try searching your system for *.nds file, the patcher saves the file somewhere else on your computer, I think.

Koryuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the XDeltaGui that's included with the patch. Click on select patch and select the appropriate patch (Sacred Gold or Storm Silver (complete or vanilla)). Then, select the rom (make sure that it's a clean USA ROM that matches the patch you're applying (E.G select the Heart Gold ROM if you're applying the Sacred Gold patch)). Then click apply patch and wait a few seconds. Then close the patcher and try searching your system for *.nds file, the patcher saves the file somewhere else on your computer, I think.

This is what happens when I do that.

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt the continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find file C:\Documents and Settings\Eddie Liebert\Desktop\DS Emulator\4788 - Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (U)\xdelta.exe

Is this supposed to happen?

SupanutLeepaisom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supanut2000.com
XP
Country
Thailand
This is what happens when I do that.

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt the continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find file C:\Documents and Settings\Eddie Liebert\Desktop\DS Emulator\4788 - Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (U)\xdelta.exe

Is this supposed to happen?
I think you are missing the xdelta.exe file. Try re-downloading the patch and try patching your ROM again, and see if that helps.

BritishTime

Trophies
XP
Country
I made logos for these hack feel free to use them <3
pokemon_storm_silver_logo_by_britishtime-d6gtdeh.png

pokemon_sacred_gold_logo_by_britishtime-d6gtcyd.png

Koryuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's till not letting me and I'm getting very agitated. If someone has the same problem as me, let me know and how you fixed it. I seriously want ot play Storm Silver and Sacred Gold >.<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN