ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure, but you may corrupt your save depending on what you edit. Editing diamonds and money is safe though, and it's really all you need, otherwise the game is no fun imho, it's a pretty easy game to get all 719 pokemon and after that the king's missions are what's left.

You should never edit a favorited pokemon for example.

Reactions: Rohaq

Rohaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure, but you may corrupt your save depending on what you edit. Editing diamonds and money is safe though, and it's really all you need, otherwise the game is no fun imho, it's a pretty easy game to get all 719 pokemon and after that the king's missions are what's left.

You should never edit a favorited pokemon for example.
Diamonds and money are all I care about here, just can't be bothered waiting around to play the game :)

LORDSANTAENGLISH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am worried. I just got a software update alert thing for rumble world. I refused to download it.

For those who have downloaded it, does it affect your ability to mess with the game's saves in this editor?

I FINALLY got the damn thing working after ignoring the instructions from the download page, and putting three files (not two) in the 3ds/svdt folder, apparently I was freaking missing a file that makes it work.

And now I get this update bull that's worrying me. Please someone tell me if this update messes with anything. Or just what it does in general. Thanks.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am worried. I just got a software update alert thing for rumble world. I refused to download it.

For those who have downloaded it, does it affect your ability to mess with the game's saves in this editor?

I FINALLY got the damn thing working after ignoring the instructions from the download page, and putting three files (not two) in the 3ds/svdt folder, apparently I was freaking missing a file that makes it work.

And now I get this update bull that's worrying me. Please someone tell me if this update messes with anything. Or just what it does in general. Thanks.
I don't have an update notice on my end. What version of the game do you have? You'll see it when you start up the game.

LORDSANTAENGLISH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have an update notice on my end. What version of the game do you have? You'll see it when you start up the game.
Supposedly the newest version.
I've been screwing with my save a lot, could this have somehow triggered it?
Also, I tried to set "mii" as a pokemon since it was an option in the editor, and that corrupted the data, so I edited it back, and that made the save work again.

(unrelated note: the unreleased attack "enemy capture ball" is the best goddamn attack ever)

(another unrelated note: people say that changing your rank in the game will not do anything, THEY ARE WRONG! if you have unlocked the clothes and stuff in the store, setting your level to 80 will unlock everything all at once that you can buy. also, if you're setting it to 80 from a low level, then be ready to be owned by the pokemons in the balloon areas, but that can be easily fixed by going to the castle and trying one of their battles. oh also, you can unlock higher level challenges in the castle this way too. your rank does change back after you've done anything involving fighting pokemons, so make sure to do that last)

(third and final unrelated note: when experimenting with the game, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU START A NEW GAME, AND THEN RIGHT AFTER THE FIRST CHALLENGE, BEFORE BUYING ANY BALLOONS, SHOULD YOU EVER GO AND CHANGE YOUR LEVEL TO 80 TO BUY ALL THE BALLOONS! It works, but then when I went to press "up" to cause me to scroll down instantly to the lucky balloon, the game completely crashed on me, I needed to fight some pokes in a regular starter balloon before I could scroll down to it)

LORDSANTAENGLISH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well 1.1 is the latest one, I guess you got a false update notice, something I have seen before for other games :wacko:
You are indeed correct, it was a false update. It didn't ask me to update any more after that.

Another unrelated note: Are we EVER going to see the ability to edit toy strength added to the save tool?
I ask because THIS:
A FREAKING PARAS WITH OVER 5 MILLION STRENGTH. And I have no idea how the hell he did it, and could probably not replicate the results myself unless using the save tool.

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like this can't be done, but I'm trying to recover Pokemon Rumble World data from my old SD card. I only have the 1646 ID folders-title and extdata. Can I do anything to [decrypt] them to get a 00slot00 folder or use them as is. I don't necessarily need to edit them. I just want to be able to use my save.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Corruption Corruption everywhere!!! Any ideas? And even trying to restore from an unmodified save says it is corrupted... :(

edit-- any idea on how to prevent this?

Last edited by Pecrow,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
And even trying to restore from an unmodified save says it is corrupted... :(

These sounds like secure value issue, if you are on custom firmeare use jk savemanager to restore the save or search more info about secure value.

Alternatively, if you transfered your save trough ftpony (or derivates), probably you had a file really corrupted. I mde a program that checks rumble world saves for corruption, its in the secure value thread. No hope if they really are corrupted and you don't have a backup on your 3ds sdcard

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These sounds like secure value issue, if you are on custom firmeare use jk savemanager to restore the save or search more info about secure value.

Alternatively, if you transfered your save trough ftpony (or derivates), probably you had a file really corrupted. I mde a program that checks rumble world saves for corruption, its in the secure value thread. No hope if they really are corrupted and you don't have a backup on your 3ds sdcard
Where is this securevalue? I see mentions of it but no idea where it is...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and I used neither my phone or my pc today