ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

LordDaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm so sorry. I looked into the file and tried everything I could, but it seems that the file is damaged beyond my repair. Hopefully, someone else of higher skill will be able to help you. Just keep in mind that once you've backed up your save, to never open Rumble World until you restore the save.
I'm so sorry I couldn't help once again. But hopefully, you can use the program to help build up your save file again.

i found this but still doesn't working, im not sure if you can with it, try please

Attachments

• 00slot00_dec.zip
    49.9 KB · Views: 125

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So, I realize that some pokemon have multiple record/file *File xx, Slot xx*. Is there any way to know which record is the real one?
And sometimes when I edit a sub trait of pokemon, change to another pokemon file, and comeback to that first pokemon file, some of the sub trait is changing to (None).

Did I do something wrong?

I'm waiting for your replies, thanks in advance...

Last edited by Zhull,

Aeter Saath

Trophies
Website
aetersaath.tumblr.com
XP
Country
France
Hi, I'm interested in a feature for power editing too. I'm searching for those values into the save files. Haven't you find nothing inside the pb## files about strength ? Could you explain the fast way how the pb files are encrypted ?

LORDSANTAENGLISH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of us who aren't millionares, and can't get the gateway thing that's like 100 bucks or whatever, is there a way to install the necessary stuff to do all this crap to pokemon rumble from an r4i 3ds gold card? if so, how?
really love how the editor looks, and badly want to use it, but since it won't just edit the .sav file for my pokemon rumble, I need to jump through all the hoops of getting homebrew, etc on there.

Thanks for your time.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of us who aren't millionares, and can't get the gateway thing that's like 100 bucks or whatever, is there a way to install the necessary stuff to do all this crap to pokemon rumble from an r4i 3ds gold card? if so, how?
really love how the editor looks, and badly want to use it, but since it won't just edit the .sav file for my pokemon rumble, I need to jump through all the hoops of getting homebrew, etc on there.

Thanks for your time.
Can you put Cubic Ninja on that r4i 3DS Gold Card? What about an OoT 3D cart? Aside from using a gateway, the ninjahax methods are the only other ways to go about this.

LORDSANTAENGLISH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you put Cubic Ninja on that r4i 3DS Gold Card? What about an OoT 3D cart? Aside from using a gateway, the ninjahax methods are the only other ways to go about this.
Just googled those, they're both 3DS roms, the r4 card runs NDS roms.
Sorry if I'm wasting anyone's time, I just absolutely 110% cannot afford a gateway, and need an alternative solution.

D

Deleted User

Just googled those, they're both 3DS roms, the r4 card runs NDS roms.
Sorry if I'm wasting anyone's time, I just absolutely 110% cannot afford a gateway, and need an alternative solution.
Well you won't be able to use Gateway if you're on firmware 9.3 or higher. Sky3DS cost about $70 and that's even more than Gateway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1