ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What was that homebrew app again in which I can delete my Rumble World save file without deleting & re-downloading Rumble World?

LordDaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
anyone can, please, fix my corrupted save? :(( plz i dont wanna lose all my stuffs xd and i don't know how (i try the tutos but it doesn't works)

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Guys, Windows Defender is detecting a virus in the compiled file:

bQtpMsS.png

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, Windows Defender is detecting a virus in the compiled file:

bQtpMsS.png
You grabbed the compiled version linked in the OP, yeah? It's a false positive.
Windows defender is a pretty shitty anti-virus. You should probably look into getting a better free anti-virus software.

PKMWM1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone can, please, fix my corrupted save? :(( plz i dont wanna lose all my stuffs xd and i don't know how (i try the tutos but it doesn't works)
I can try, but I can't promise success. First I need your corrupted save. I alse need you to open your game, and get to any point in the game where you can save, even if you have to erase your file. Just make sure its backed up. Then backup your most current save and I can see if I can fix it. However, until I return the file, you must not open rumble world at all.

LordDaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I can try, but I can't promise success. First I need your corrupted save. I alse need you to open your game, and get to any point in the game where you can save, even if you have to erase your file. Just make sure its backed up. Then backup your most current save and I can see if I can fix it. However, until I return the file, you must not open rumble world at all.

this is the corrupted

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is the corrupted

this is the new

Attachments

• 00slot00.zip
    70.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 00slot00 safe.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 136

PKMWM1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the corrupted

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is the new
I'm so sorry. I looked into the file and tried everything I could, but it seems that the file is damaged beyond my repair. Hopefully, someone else of higher skill will be able to help you. Just keep in mind that once you've backed up your save, to never open Rumble World until you restore the save.
I'm so sorry I couldn't help once again. But hopefully, you can use the program to help build up your save file again.

LordDaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i try one thing, that was copy the safe main and replace in the corrupted save xd 30 pokemons was "injected" (so strange) but when i open in the save editor, there appears all my pokes D: how can i interger they?

sry my bad english x_x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: There is a panda in chat.