Pokemon Rumble 3DS coming to USA October 24

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Pokemon Scramble was basically just a terribly boring dungeon crawler with absolutely no value to it. At least most hack 'n' slash dungeon crawlers I've played did have some depth behind them, such as good RPG aspects and of course the massive amounts of loot. Pokemon Scramble basically makes Dynasty Warriors look as complex as Knights in a Nightmare.

I can't really describe how much I hate it. At least Dynasty Warriors has multiple campaigns, significantly different play styles for a few characters, and there's actually some type of "loot" aspects to it (such as finding new weapons and armor). This is just running around, mashing a single button, and watching the terrible art design generate dead Pokemon wind-up toys.

B-but, don't you see? Uhh, I mean, it's like...an Old Arcade Game! Yeah! Try to get the Highest score! Just like Resident Evil Mercenaries! This is Totally worth $40! Why can't you see that?!

Hope it changes to 3DSWare...where I still won't buy it, but at least other consumers won't be Super ripped off.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
This spin off crap for pokemon has always turned out rubbish, at least the main series have yet to disappoint me.
I thought Mystery Dungeon was pretty fun, Ranger too, and the Puzzle games were also pretty fun, not to mention the Stadium games (excluding Battle Revolution) and Hey You Pikachu (which I loved as a kid), and the ever popular TCG games on the GB, and don't forget Battrio, oh yeah, and the Pinball games were fun, too.

So I don't they were rubbish.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
heartgold said:
This spin off crap for pokemon has always turned out rubbish, at least the main series have yet to disappoint me.
Well, imagine what would happen if the main series were screwed up

I'd quit playing pokemon and sell my 3DS
ohmy.gif

machomuu said:
QUOTE(heartgold @ Jul 19 2011, 12:05 PM)
I thought Mystery Dungeon was pretty fun, Ranger too, and the Puzzle games were also pretty fun, not to mention the Stadium games (excluding Battle Revolution) and Hey You Pikachu (which I loved as a kid), and the ever popular TCG games on the GB, and don't forget Battrio, oh yeah, and the Pinball games were fun, too.

So I don't they were rubbish.

heh I guess they aren't my taste. I played the first pokemon ranger I loved it, but the 2nd and 3rd were too repetitive to the first so I didn't enjoy them. Pokemon dungeon was just meh to me, I didn't find myself I can be playing this for more than 5 minutes.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont understand why they bother with the spin offs.. it only makes the fans angry lol.
They dont even sell that well -.-

I like the first Mystery Dungeon, as it was "kind of different" but then they had to make SO MANY o.O, no thanks.
Same goes for the first Ranger, it was something new. But making one every 1-2 years o.o.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd assume they sell well enough if they're still creating them. Most of the spin-offs don't appeal to me but every child I know with a Nintendo system or console absolutely LOVE every iteration as long as Pokemon is labeled on it.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
As I said in the past like three threads about this, this should've stayed as a downloadable title. The Rolling Western is worth at least twice as much as this to me and it's still gonna be an eShop title.

But hey, love it or hate it. I hate it.

_Chaz_ said:
So I take it we're never seeing a Pokemon Stadium on this thing?
Let's hope we will.
Stadium was the only non-main Pokémon game I liked. And there's some nice work with the 3D models in Pokédex 3D.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
mm 3 days after my birthdate, this is the kind of game that i love
simple and strayforth, no complicated puzzles, no complex history
just hit and run all the way XD

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5 days after my birthday, so I might get it.
I liked some of the spin-offs except for Trozei, Dash, and Pinball

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew we were gonna get decent 5 dollar minis sold to us as 40.00 dollar garbage. The 3ds has a virtual store, the days of justifying the price because of it being on game card are long dead. Apple is the king of over priced hardware and now Nintendo is the Queen of over priced mini games. Nintendo are you taking market advice from Steve Jobs? If this keeps up Nintendo I'll gave up on the 3ds for the ps vita, just like I stopping buying wii games cuz of their shovelware and stopped playing the 360 because of xb live fees.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
_Chaz_ said:
Let's hope we will.
Stadium was the only non-main Pokémon game I liked. And there's some nice work with the 3D models in Pokédex 3D.
I personally hope Stadium 3/4 is on the Wii U, they better make one
angry.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I can't really describe how much I hate it.
If (it) means Pokemon Rumble 3DS then I think I can because I don't remember you every closing down a thread
'till this name was brought up.
laugh.gif

QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Jul 19 2011, 03:14 PM) So I take it we're never seeing a Pokemon Stadium on this thing?
Nope, I can still see it coming.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
_Chaz_ said:
Let's hope we will.
I personally hope Stadium 3/4 is on the Wii U, they better make one
angry.gif

Last time we saw something like Stadium on a console, we got Battle Revolution. After that, I fully embrace the idea of a portable change of plans.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what was wrong with Battle Revolution; It's basically Pokemon Stadium modernized, minus some of the less stellar aspects (the horrid minigames).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
I don't see what was wrong with Battle Revolution; It's basically Pokemon Stadium modernized, minus some of the less stellar aspects (the horrid minigames).
I can think of a tons of reasons why I loved Stadium and in contrast hated BR, but this isn't the place for that.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh, kinda looking foward to it. I hear it has a lot of new features and I liked the 1st one when I tried it at my friend's house.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, you planning on reusing the 580?