kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who exactly has been genderbent?

Please tell me Elesa and Skyla are still the sexy ladies they should be.

lol they are clearly men....they just added hair...and gave them a little beard thingy ma jiga

Guess I'm not playing this, then.

You have lost yourself a customer!
Hey, you're dumb.

come on bring version 2 out.....i remember the date was announce in september and still not out
Needy, impatient, rude.

thank you for the compliments....the thing is i had finished it with ease and that too quite early....
Ha, you're dumb too.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

lol they are clearly men....they just added hair...and gave them a little beard thingy ma jiga

Hey, you're dumb.

come on bring version 2 out.....i remember the date was announce in september and still not out
Needy, impatient, rude.

thank you for the compliments....the thing is i had finished it with ease and that too quite early....
Ha, you're dumb too.
dont comment when not required we are takin about the game and we all got different views about it

JaviPedroza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!!! Hope u r all enjoying this amazing hack, I've only had one problem, I'm playing it on my R4i, and whenever I surf around the TM/HM menu it freezes after a while, do u know any solution to this??? Thank you for ur prompt answer :)

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey, you're dumb.

Needy, impatient, rude.

Ha, you're dumb too.
dont comment when not required we are takin about the game and we all got different views about it
Funny, because your demands for him to bring out version 2 weren't needed at all and made you look like a child. Which you are, assuming that you tried to display them as compliments. Cute.

flagcaps

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm training for the E4, and trying to catch Ho-oh during the summer outside dragonspiral tower, in the shaking grass with my roommate. We have both gone through 300+ shaking grass encounters, and have not seen Ho-oh. (4%) Does weather matter, or it being night, or do we have to defeat the elite 4 and get the national dex first? Thanks for your time.

raventalons

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. First, just wanted to say that this idea is brilliant and exactly what friends of mine and I have been talking about FOR YEARS. Thank you thank you.

Now, questions. First, my friend started playing and is a bit into the game (at least at route 3 because...) he has this pikachu. And he realized he wasn't getting stab for the electric moves he had with it. Then he checked the stats and saw it was normal. Just wondering what swayed you to do a normal typing on Pikachu.

Also, does anyone have an issue when trying to play and you can't find ANY wild pokemon? I've restarted and tried a few different things. I'm about to update my akaio menu for the acekard, but I've tried like... Three different methods in getting the rom to work properly. Even using my friend's version of the rom, which works great for him. Since that's the case, it makes me think akaio is out of date. But I thought I'd mention it here since I hadn't seen it anywhere otherwise.

Thanks again.

bilburn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having troubles with finding a Rayquaza with the method listed as well. I've searched 123 shaking grass south of the DragonSpiral Tower entrance in Spring. By my calculations (.96^123) the probability that Rayquaza is in the game is .006(or 0.6%). I'm using the most current version. Anyone have any luck finding a Rayquaza with the method listed in Pure White?

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
I'm having troubles with finding a Rayquaza with the method listed as well. I've searched 123 shaking grass south of the DragonSpiral Tower entrance in Spring. By my calculations (.96^123) the probability that Rayquaza is in the game is .006(or 0.6%). I'm using the most current version. Anyone have any luck finding a Rayquaza with the method listed in Pure White?

i have found ,.....took me 5 mins to find it got lucky maybe...i dont remember where i found it

AdrianBarquero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i've been playing this for a while, now im in search of every Pkmon, but I can't find some pokemons... here it's a list of it...

Can't be got
++Spinda
++Slugma
++Nincada

IDK the version of the hack... can anyone help me out?
Maybe confirm these...
Also Articuno I haven't been able to find the b****trd

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
No; I am genuinely interested in this game. However, I got one inquiry:

"The truth is, starting with a Snivy gives you a disadvantage since this game is especially tough on Grass-types. To make up for this, the Snivy line now evolves much quicker than the other two starters. In addition, it also learns two new moves - Earth Power instead of Wring Out and Dragon Pulse instead of Gastro Acid."
If you are going to make the game extremely hard, and starting with Snivy gives you a disadvantage, then why not leave Snivy alone?

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
^ I don't know the answer for sure, but if you've caught Eevee with Run Away or Adaptability (i.e. two different abilities) then the DW ability isn't available for Eevee itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.