ROM Hack Pokemon Pure White/Pitch Black

rjosro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i seem to be having issues catching victini on victory road, level 3, (as stated in the note/guide thing, i am searching only the shaking dirt, inside level 3, in the room with the karate guy who runs in circles, am i looking in the wrong place or something along those lines? because this is definitely NOT a 4% encounter rate

excadrill x 101

dusk stone x 1
poison gem x 11
ground gem x 10
psychic gem x 10
rock gem x 9
ghost gem 10
fire gem x 8
dawn stone x 3
oval stone x 4
dark gem x 9
everstone x 5
water gem x 7
ice gem x 6
normal gem x 8
flying gem x 8
grass gem x 6
steel gem x 7
dragon gem x 12
water stone x 4
thunderstone x 3
bug gem x 10
electric gem x 6
fighting gem x 5
fire stone x 6
leaf stone x 4
moon stone x 4
shiny stone x 4
sun stone x 3

--
now i suck at math, but that to me is somewhere around 232 (or so) encounters and still no sign of victini.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance, as although a bunch of evolution stones are nice, I would prefer a legendary

IrishKoEa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo I caught a wild snivy, evolved it twice to servine and it didnt learn earth power or dragon pulse? SO is it a thing that I needed to start as Snivy to get these moves or just not evolve the snivy until it has learned these moves?

EDIT: So i levelled up a new wild snivy, same thing learning wring out instead of earthpower and gastric acid instead of dragon pulse. Truely disappointing.

fakerlation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i seem to be having issues catching victini on victory road, level 3, (as stated in the note/guide thing, i am searching only the shaking dirt, inside level 3, in the room with the karate guy who runs in circles, am i looking in the wrong place or something along those lines? because this is definitely NOT a 4% encounter rate

excadrill x 101

dusk stone x 1
poison gem x 11
ground gem x 10
psychic gem x 10
rock gem x 9
ghost gem 10
fire gem x 8
dawn stone x 3
oval stone x 4
dark gem x 9
everstone x 5
water gem x 7
ice gem x 6
normal gem x 8
flying gem x 8
grass gem x 6
steel gem x 7
dragon gem x 12
water stone x 4
thunderstone x 3
bug gem x 10
electric gem x 6
fighting gem x 5
fire stone x 6
leaf stone x 4
moon stone x 4
shiny stone x 4
sun stone x 3

--
now i suck at math, but that to me is somewhere around 232 (or so) encounters and still no sign of victini.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance, as although a bunch of evolution stones are nice, I would prefer a legendary

Wrong room bro. Tried it in the room with the female Veteran and I got it within 30 minutes. Serebii helps.

Played through at least half and this hack proves to be very challenging, which is good. My biggest gripe right now is the grindfest to 100, since the strongest Audino I can find is level 60 in route 10 and I'm too lazy to thief rare candies all day. That and the lack of certain event skills and items for certain legendaries. The Meloetta event in the Castelia Bar doesn't seem to work, thus Relic Song cannot be learned (unless I'm doing it wrong, but in effect, this means that Meloetta-P cannot be obtained) and I can't seem to obtain a Gracidea Flower from Lacunosa(?) town with the Shaymin given through the trade of a Garchomp. That said, I think it'd be best to add event moves to certain pokemon like Meloetta's Relic Song and Victini's V-Create.

Oh yeah, there's a slight mixup on Regigigas' and Groudon's location. I found Regigigas in Volcarona's room and Groudon in the room just before, despite what the .txt file says.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo I caught a wild snivy, evolved it twice to servine and it didnt learn earth power or dragon pulse? SO is it a thing that I needed to start as Snivy to get these moves or just not evolve the snivy until it has learned these moves?

EDIT: So i levelled up a new wild snivy, same thing learning wring out instead of earthpower and gastric acid instead of dragon pulse. Truely disappointing.
It clearly says SERPERIOR learns the moves, not Snivy. Look at serebii, Serperior learns those 2 in the 50s.

sediriw

Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing that keeps me from playing this is the "gender bender" >_>

I 100% agree.

Basically I want the original Black version WITH the boosted difficulty in Pitch Black BUT without all the other changes. I don't want the ability to catch all 649 pokemon, don't want gender swap or any of the other changes.

I haven't played a Pokemon game since Heart Gold/Soul Silver, so I don't know about any of the new Pokemon. The biggest feature Pokemon Black/White brings to me is that you don't encounter previous generation pokemon until AFTER the Elite 4, making the experience fresh and awesome. But I want Pokemon to be a MUCH more strategic/difficult game.

Is there a simple way to only enable the higher difficulty and disable all the other changes that were made? I'd seriously pay for a game like this - I'm going to drop 50 hours into the game, I want it to be the experience I desire.

asdfasfd

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Is there a version without these two things?

"*Maybe you'll actually Read this time.
Regular trainers in the real games never have anything to say other than a few generic lines. In these games, some trainers here and there will have a bit more interesting dialog. Expect to hear references to pop culture, world events, internet memes, innuendos, and maybe even a few things not appropriate for a Pokemon game!

*Gender Bender
Major trainers you'll meet in the game will have their genders switched, so males will become females and females will become males. Their overworld sprites, VS sprites, and battle sprites will be edited to reflect this change. This keeps the game fresh even when you're not battling or catching Pokemon."

asdfasfd

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Also probably without this as well

*Old Places, New Faces
Non-Unova Pokemon will be available to you as soon as you begin your adventure. This gives you more team options to face the upcoming challenges. Of course, you should expect your opponents to use non-Unova Pokemon as well.

noobemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone tell me if Spinda Slugma & Nincada are anywhere to be catched please?
Hi i couldn't find them either, i think they forgot to include them ...:( . Also, only nidorina/nidorino pair was given in that family , which pretty much means you cant get a nidoran(F) either because of the breeding glitch .

And if anyone is wondering, Articuno is NOT simply in the normal grass in the giant chasm plains, like the location info says (mine did anyway), it's in the normal SHAKING grass, like Moltres and Zapdos.

noobemon

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you may be in the wrong area. Rayquaza only appears in the NORMAL Shaking grass (not double grass) and ONLY in the Spring.

He is in the wrong area, Rayqueza Lugia and Ho-oh are in the dragonspiral tower OUTSIDE, not at the ENTRANCE. When you go in, there is a little bridge, at the right side go surfing and there is a little land there with grass.

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this mod dead? I remember downloading this patch when it first came out, and I figured I could pick it up and play again (the difficulty was intense, but it did keep the game interesting) I can't seem to find the download link to the patch, the filetrip one is down. Would anyone know where I can go for the link? And also if this is still an active project?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I just got 2 mig switch in the mail today
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna love it when the next update blocks them
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @SylverReZ youtube to mp3 some are still good, usefull when the official music video has better audio than the music in th ecd
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father