ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am the laziest person here... I wanna use the patch, and usually, these patches just say drag and drop. Sadly, this one is more complicated
sleep.gif

I am waaay too lazy to make this xdelta thing... Can anyone send it to meh? Or like add it with the patches to make peoplez lives easier xDD.

Thanks.

EDIT: I am so stupid... I just noticed, on the page, it said, Download XDelta xDD. But, you should add that to the download, or find a better way to patch.

Onyxflamegod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get it to work. i did everything the instructions said, and it apparently patched correctly but it doesn't have anything different in the game when i load it up...
and yes i used a fresh rom...

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guide update (so you all know that I'm actually working on it):

Roughly 90% complete (just need to fill out the Routes and the special encounter areas like the honey trees/great marsh game/etc). As requested, this guide is organized by location rather than by pokemon. This made entering the encounter percentages easier for me.

Before I finish it up, I could use a little input on the encounters in Solaceon Ruins. There are 16 encounter areas in the ruins, 12 of which having the same encounters. However, one room has a 10% chance of encountering a Shedinja at night while three of them has a 20% chance of encountering a Spiritomb at night. I know I could look up this myself, but can someone tell me which rooms in the Solaceon Ruins you can encounter a Shedinja/Spiritomb?

Stronox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !
I'm looking for a darkrai for a couple of hours (using repels + a level 20 pokemon), but still nothing...
I'd like to know what do you call "The 4th room, 2nd floor ?"

There are 7 rooms on the 2nd floor. One on the left, one on the right, 5 on the top.
Could you explain me which one is it, please ?
smile.gif

Thanks
wink.gif

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stronox said:
Hi everyone !
I'm looking for a darkrai for a couple of hours (using repels + a level 20 pokemon), but still nothing...

There are 7 rooms on the 2nd floor. One on the left, one on the right, 5 on the top.
smile.gif

Thanks
wink.gif

In each room check to see if you encounter a Cubone. Cubones appear 5% of the time in every room EXCEPT for the one with Darkrai in it.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Umm... Question. Everytime you update the patch, can we still use the same save? I would hate to start all over, and if I do, I will just stop, since I only began to play.

And

Here's a map of the Solaceon Ruins:
Solaceon_Ruins.JPG

I checked out Bulapedia, it said, 100% Unknown... Unless it was the Enhanced Edition patch that made those Pokemon show up, I can't help x)

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Splych said:
Umm... Question. Everytime you update the patch, can we still use the same save? I would hate to start all over, and if I do, I will just stop, since I only began to play.

This question has been asked a million times, and the answer will always stay the same. Yes, it works.

Reakt00r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is Gabite supposed to evolve at level 42 in this mod (I think it's 42, he's 46 now), because mine did (it's the starter Gible) ;S Serebii.net says it should evolve at level 48, and I'm not sure why you would change it, so I'm kinda confused about what happened in my game...

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Reakt00r said:
Is Gabite supposed to evolve at level 42 in this mod (I think it's 42, he's 46 now), because mine did (it's the starter Gible) ;S Serebii.net says it should evolve at level 48, and I'm not sure why you would change it, so I'm kinda confused about what happened in my game...

It's just to make evolving easier

Phenomenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xvolution said:
Stronox said:
Hi everyone !

smile.gif

Thanks
wink.gif

In each room check to see if you encounter a Cubone. Cubones appear 5% of the time in every room EXCEPT for the one with Darkrai in it.

Yeah, i've been trying to find him too. I've seen a Cubone appear in 4/7 rooms so far, so I'm working my way up there. It takes FOREVER for them to appear though.

Stronox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, i've had one, I think it was in the most of the left of the 5 rooms... I think...

Another question : What do you call "Mt coronet tunnel' ? (In order to find regirock...)

Thank you
smile.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yea I used to do some graphic stuff. But then, I had to take it off. Since my computer is acting weird and am gonna re-install Windows XP. I am alright, back everything up. Since PhotoShop is gone, I can't really do anything. Unless you can do something simple like re-color the Platinum icon and then use a color scheme of your choice xDD.

That way, it is easier. I can do it with M$ Paint, but I don't recommend that. Something more professional, so you can save it in a better format.

Rashid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I got a video of the game freezing when I evolve Nuzleaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QNxagDqyKE

Anyway, I have a hypothesis, but it's probably weak.

You know how the patch sometimes fails for people, and some people make it work instantly? Well, I think that the patch itself is bugged. Ergo, even if it does finish patching, there'll be a problem or two. Some problems are common (the Shiftry/Seedot sprites), but others are probably there for certain "unlucky" people who should try to patch again. (hatching Seedot, evolving Nuzleaf)

But I'm only guessing anyway. I just hope you find out how to get rid of this, Wolfsclaw.

By the way, I'm using that method I mentioned (obviously) so I'm sure it's not because of my DSTT. I'm currently using menu v1.7 (it's an original DSTT, so I don't have to worry about it being "destroyed"). Any other DSTT users facing this problem?

I'm just gonna have to do what Wolf said anyway; use the original Platinum ROM to do stuff then switch back. =P

Stronox: Regirock is found in the huge room in Mt. Coronet (part where snow's falling outside) where there was a Galactic Grunt (with no Pokemon) standing in front of the shortcut exit.

If you want to know where that is, it's hard to say... Well, you know the second snowing map on Mt. Coronet? There's a tight passageway like this:

X]
[]
[]
[->
[]
[X]

X indicating Rock Climb spots, -> meaning cave entrance. Enter that place and you'll be there.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
My game has no glitches as ive evolved nuzleaf an it's ok and many others

I think it might be the computer version that messes up patching
(I have an old HP laptop and it's windows Xp)

MiKeMiTchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
By the way, I'm using that method I mentioned (obviously) so I'm sure it's not because of my DSTT. I'm currently using menu v1.7 (it's an original DSTT, so I don't have to worry about it being "destroyed"). Any other DSTT users facing this problem?

Nope. I'm not facing the Nuzleaf evolution problem.
Mine works absolutely fine, except for the Seedot and Shiftry graphical glitch.

ppeebox.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...