thehuntison6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alidsl said:
on pg 40 1 there's an encounter guide ^^
Ya I know about it. It says the 2nd floor 4th room you can find a lvl 30 darkrai. i've had to restart 3 times due to running out of repels...
Also I know Regirock is in the Tunnel of Mt.Coronet but I have no idea where that is >.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I think there was a discussion about that earlier in the topic
smile.gif

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You receive a bunch of items at start now, including event items (non functional) as well as working items such as a Bicycle, Pokéradar etc.

Do you have to start a new game to receive these items, or can you talk to somebody (sounds like someone in Twinleaf Town) to get them? The only suggestion I have (sounds like you already have it covered, though) is to receive the Vs. Seeker at the start. You can't really earn money for pokeballs without it (unless you catch a pokemon with the Pickup ability, but still...).

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So far you just receive 'em at start, but letting one NPC give the player them should be no problem!

At the moment i'm enhancing my Darkrai script
smile.gif
You now see it always in Verity Lake, but when you don't have a Member Card (needs NOT to be activated
smile.gif
You just have to have it.) it fades away (blinking effect
biggrin.gif
pretty damn cool) as if it teases you. Once you have the Member Card, you get to battle it, and if you lose, you can challenge it again. If you defeat or capture it, however, it will be gone forever.

=)

This is just Darkrai, though. If someone could hit me up with good sprites for "old" legendaries...

mdiesel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.

Firstly I'd like to say that I know absolutely nothing about pokemon, and don't own a DS. So I have absolutely no clue why I bothered doing this, My brother approached me and asked me to throw togethor a simple GUI, and I thought it would be a couple of tabs, and a few labels, not some 3000 lines of list items! but here it is. It should make all your lives a lot easier, as that text file is huge. and I have a lot of respect for mr whats his face, x guy, for making it.

This is a VERY simple database that lists them all. If you guys are nice enough to me, I might consider making a map that you can click on the random places, and see the pokemon, but I have a serious illness known as chronic cba syndrome, so i might not. Since this is a forum full of hackers, I decided to include the source alongside the exe in the zip, to prove I am not one
smile.gif
. On the subject of the source, I wrote this in a freeware programming language called autoit, That I recommend for anyone trying to script for windows. I don't know what languages DS's take. If you guys can be reasonable, then I am more than willing to take on scripting projects such as this in the future.

Fons et origo

Any SCRIPTING problems, I will gladly solve, any pokemon related ones I will not solve, but they are probably problems relating to the original database, as mine is just a slightly more visual version

Non plaudite. Modo pecuniam jacite

MDiesel

Program updated
> 1.3 == Rsizing of the window, and also maximizing, is now supported.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, what's up? This is my first post EVER on this website and I really don't know how to work these forums or do I know if I'm writing this query over the right topic, but how did you change the starters on this hack. Ya see, I was reading your hack over the download section and I read that you changed the starters into Bagon, Gible and Dratini...Um, how did you do that, I mean what narc.file you used to change the original starters into those dragon pokemon.

PS: You're game rocks, by the way.

mdiesel

Trophies
XP
Country
@Ma bro

Quod minimum specimen in te ingenii? Bene, cum Latine nescias, nolo manus meas in te maculare

anyone else willing to show some sense?

tongue.gif

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice database program, mdiesel. I did find one problem with it, though. There seems to be no way to resize the database window, making it a little hard to use on monitors with smaller resolutions (it was a hassle to use on my 1440x900 primary monitor. The top bar and bottom entry got cut off.).

Looks great on my HD monitor, though (1680x1050).

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Another breakthrough...

Got the Regirock cave activated without even having a Regigigas at all.
Changed the event in the way that you need to have only one Pokemon in your party (I mean, hey, there's got to be a challenge!).
Everything works absolutely perfect. If I defeat it, I can challenge it again. If I capture it, it won't appear again.

Good times
smile.gif

Prepare for proper Arceus, Registeel etc etc etc events soon (changed in a way that you dont need cheating or fancy nintendo events).

edit: All three Regis events work now.

ndstuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
This is simply amazing.
But please, make the game harder, I see trainers, rivals and Elite 4 are tougher but make legendaries(especially roaming ones) harder to obtain so they'll keep their legendary status.
btw, I have vanilla PE save after 4th gym with several pokemons about lvl 45, will I miss anything if I use that save with PPEE instead of starting a new game?

MagusDraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolfsclaw said:
Another breakthrough...

Got the Regirock cave activated without even having a Regigigas at all.
Changed the event in the way that you need to have only one Pokemon in your party (I mean, hey, there's got to be a challenge!).
Everything works absolutely perfect. If I defeat it, I can challenge it again. If I capture it, it won't appear again.

Good times
smile.gif

Prepare for proper Arceus, Registeel etc etc etc events soon (changed in a way that you dont need cheating or fancy nintendo events).

edit: All three Regis events work now.

Awesome. Quick question: What happens if you already caught the Regis the old fashioned (pre 1.4) way. The events'll still happen, right?

Second question: Are you gonna try to pull this off for all the legendaries (like mewtwo and stuff too) or just the ones that have sprites in Platinum?

mdiesel

Trophies
XP
Country
xvolution said:
Nice database program, mdiesel. I did find one problem with it, though. There seems to be no way to resize the database window, making it a little hard to use on monitors with smaller resolutions (it was a hassle to use on my 1440x900 primary monitor. The top bar and bottom entry got cut off.).

Looks great on my HD monitor, though (1680x1050).

Yep, as said, I released what is a very simple GUI, and I fear if I try and add too many graphics my computer won't be able to cope. the version linked is now updated, with sizing and maximizing enabled. Yes, when you do resize it is slow, but thats becouse its resizing a hell of a lotta controls. 2627 to be precise. On the subject of slow... Please don't click on the list and hold the down arrow down... Just don't.

MDiesel

Wolfsclaw

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MagusDraco said:
Awesome. Quick question: What happens if you already caught the Regis the old fashioned (pre 1.4) way. The events'll still happen, right?

Yes.

QUOTESecond question: Are you gonna try to pull this off for all the legendaries (like mewtwo and stuff too) or just the ones that have sprites in Platinum?

I am no pixel artist. If anyone is talented enough to create 4th Gen sprites, I would be glad to use them.
A problem, however, is that i probably would have to overwrite another sprite in order to implement a new one. That could for example be a rarily used NPC or whatever, but there would still be a loss.
But theoretically this would be all possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!