What version will you pick?

• Total voters

dariakyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I didn't try that on X and Y but will it be possible to start a game on a japanese dump then continue it on an european version of the game ?
I mean, if the two games have the same custom header, it will work right since it's a "worldwide" game ? I'm asking this thinking of future updates :lol:

dobbrunz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I didn't try that on X and Y but will it be possible to start a game on a japanese dump then continue it on an european version of the game ?
I mean, if the two games have the same custom header, it will work right since it's a "worldwide" game ? I'm asking this thinking of future updates :lol:
Yes that should work if you extract the save with SaveDataFiler and overwrite the "main" file of the other game
But the Pokemon's names will stay japanese unless ich edit them with PkHex when it exists for ORAS ;)

dariakyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The pokemons I caught or ALL the pokemons ? And if I'm not wrong you could choose the english/french/german/italian etc. Language in the japanese version of pokemon X and Y.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
According to IGN, Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire is Bad Because of "TOO MUCH WATER" and gave it a 7.8 out of 10

"TOO MUCH WATER"

"TOO MUCH WATER"

"TOO MUCH WATER"

Pokemon_ORAS_Team_Magma_Admin_Tabitha.png

IGN IS TEAM MAGMA

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/18/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-and-omega-ruby-review

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So after debating about which version I should get and if I should get the Japanese versions (because I like their figurines better. Plus artbook. GDI), I ended up missing the preorder bonus. Apparently it was sold out somewhere in Sept. Welp, no more day 1 purchase for me then :\

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My gf is bugging me over this lol. I've been hearing about it since the rumors of it being made. and even more now its closer to release. I bet it wont stop until she beats it lol.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
If I send my n**** psyduck to this I cant put him back in XY right?

Also yeah that IGN review was horrible. Not cus of the score. I don't care about scores in reviews. They are pointless..

But she called everything beautiful or gorgeous. Ive seen screenshots. The game looks straight from 2005.

She acted as though things like characters turning their heads at you when you run past to be some major new additions and theres ZERO mention of how it plays on a technical level (XY's constant framerate problems anyone?)

Did they pass Pokémon onto some chick freelance simply because they couldn't be fucked playing Pokémon for the 20th time?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. Just read the review. Wtf? What the actual fuck? I know people think that pokemon are rehash and boring and same thing again and again, but the review made me feel like it was written by... Let's put it simple, by a stupid person.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout