• Total voters

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its funny how people are losing they minds over Mega Rayquaza..

How wouldn't they?
That thing is so insane that Smogon created a new Tier just for it.
- It's stats are incredible in base stats: HP 105, Atk 180, Def 100, Sp Atk 180, Sp Def 100, Spe 115.
- All it needs to mega-evolve is a move which is a 120 power flying move, which naturally gains STAB.
- Therfore, it can use an item while mega-evolved, just imagine how destructive it could be with Life Orb.
- It's ability, Delta Stream, nullifies other weathers, and makes he lose his weakness asssociated with flying type.
- His only natural counter is Xerneas, and even it can't kill M-Rayquaza with a single Moonblast,
while M-Rayquaza also learns Dragon Dance, if he does it, nothing will stop it.

Been banned of the Ubers is like been sent to Hell, and then God creates something even worse to send it there.

Reactions: R4Liam and VKazuo

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does somebody know how i can get an toxic orb before completing the game? I know muk holds one ( rarely though) but there is no muk in this game..

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Does somebody know how i can get an toxic orb before completing the game? I know muk holds one ( rarely though) but there is no muk in this game..

You can't. If someone trade it to you, it is possible. But, you can get Black Sludge from Grimer in Fiery Path.

BlackRekuzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I have an European 3DS and I want to buy a game. I have the only cheapest possibility to get a German game. Can I play it on my Europe 3DS? Can I select English in the main menu? Sorry for stupid questions, but I'll better be stupid in your eyes, but find out the neccesary infoX)

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an European 3DS and I want to buy a game. I have the only cheapest possibility to get a German game. Can I play it on my Europe 3DS? Can I select English in the main menu? Sorry for stupid questions, but I'll better be stupid in your eyes, but find out the neccesary infoX)

Yes, you can.
No matter what region your game is, it will include all the 7 languages avaiable for the game.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does this apply with other titles in the (E) region or just pokemon?

Just pokémon. In EU game situations you'll have to check out, but they usually have since in most times it's a single release for the entire region,
but in the worst scenario you can buy a brittish version.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised the digital NA version has all 7 languages to choose from. On other consoles in the past, they tend to have English, Germen, french and uk english or just two of those for the Digital NA.

lilxskull

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a problem playing this game? I get a black screen trying to run it, which says restart there has been an error whenever I start the game. I am running a .3dz version of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and I also tried Omega Ruby. I am on 9.2 Emunand but haven't updated the game version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.