ROM Hack Pokemon + Nobunaga [German Patch] v 1.0

wowfreak3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pleonex, im working together with kyohack. Kyohack wanna add my german translation to your english translation. So i think i dont need to give credits.

pleonex

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
pleonex, im working together with kyohack. Kyohack wanna add my german translation to your english translation. So i think i dont need to give credits.
As I have read in the forum (and what I think he want to tell you), Kyohack told you that as we won't release the tool to modify MSG.DAT until the patch is finished, you can send him the xml translated and he will send you the new MSG.DAT, that is, he will use the tool for you. You can't add more than one language to the game (if you want to say that)

If you mean that you are in the same team, you should write the name of the member of the team...
Anyway, are you having problems with the encode tool for MSG.DAT?

Reactions: 1 person

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
By the way, if you are translating directly from Japanese to German then you don't need to credit the English translators. However if you are translating to German based off of the English translation then you need to credit the English translators. Other than that I applaud your ambition to translate this game to German. Non-English speaking Europe get no love from Japan.

wowfreak3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes i will give credits. @[member='pleonex']: yes kyohack has problems with the encoder. Ive translated some english txts into german, but he cant encode my xmls to MSG.DAT

pleonex

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
yes i will give credits. @[member='pleonex']: yes kyohack has problems with the encoder. Ive translated some english txts into german, but he cant encode my xmls to MSG.DAT
Have you used characters like: á, ä,é, ê.... ? any char that isn't in ASCII or SJIS table? did it work in the other files? because as I know, the game doesn't allow this chars, you will need to do ASM stuff and edit the font.

little100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are translating directly from Japanese to German then you don't need to credit the English translators.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*