United States

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here the files :)

Read the Readme for install the files :)

Edit : Sorry, i failed the GBA-Temp Upload
Wait for a Jherberg link

Reactions: Flintiex

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Done ! :D

Title Banner for NeoX :
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/24/1433733094-titlebannerneox.jpg

Title Banner for NeoY :
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/24/1433733131-titlebannerneoy.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait again a little for files x)
I'm uploading
pretty amazing, so Flintiex, are you going to update one more time pokemon neo x and y to add them? if that so i'll tell aquaflare to wait a little more before making another cia

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
pretty amazing, so Flintiex, are you going to update one more time pokemon neo x and y to add them? if that so i'll tell azureflare to wait a little more before making another cia

Yes I will get to work on making the update right away :)

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1.33 is ready to go!

Along with adding the custom title screens I also took the opportunity to further edit the level curve from Viola to Korrina (It's tricky to get right due to the long distance lol but I think I've got it spot on now!)

Enjoy :)

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Asia81 Wow, nice job with the new Title Screen! Looks great!

So, a lot of people were asking, how to make a CIA of Pokemon Neo X/Y. I was able to create a CIA, which I installed in my Gateway EmuNAND 9.8 and works there without updates. However I'm not sure if this method would work on any CFW. Here's what I did to create my CIA:

Requirements:
Note: I'm not responsible for any damage to your PC / 3DS caused by following this Tutorial. Make sure to have backups and save all open files before proceeding.

Tutorial:
  1. Follow the Complete Guide for building a Pokemon Neo X/Y ROM up to the "Rebuild your game" step, if you haven't done so already.
  2. Unpack Queno's package. There should be one CIA folder in it. In the CIA folder there are three folders: "For 3DS SD card", "Step 1", "Step 2". We only need Step 2 for this. You can delete the other 2 folders.
  3. Open the "Step 2" folder. Then create a new folder named "decrypted" and another new folder named "exefs".
  4. Go to your PackHack folder from the Complete Guide and run "RomFS Builder.exe".
  5. Click on Open and choose the romfs folder in the PackHack folder. Afterwards click on Go. When you are prompted to save, browse to the "decrypted" folder and save it with the name "romfs.bin".
  6. Copy the files "DecryptedExHeader.bin" and "DecryptedExeFs.bin" from the PackHack folder into the "decrypted" folder.
  7. Open the "exe" folder in the PackHack folder and copy all files to the "exefs" folder you created earlier.
  8. Browse to the "decrypted" folder, and rename "DecryptedExHeader.bin" to "exheader.bin" and "DecryptedExeFs.bin" to "exefs.bin". Now the decrypted folder should contain three files: exefs.bin, exheader.bin, romfs.bin
  9. Check the exefs folder, there should also be three files in the folder: banner.bin, code.bin and icon.bin
  10. If there is a file named ".code.bin", rename it to "code.bin".
  11. Copy the unmodified Pokemon X/Y ROM into the Step 2 folder and rename it to "rom.3ds".
  12. Now before you continue, and especially if you only have 4 GB of RAM: Close all unnecessary programs on your PC! If there is not at least 2 GB of free RAM, your PC might crash because it will run out of RAM!
  13. Run "decrypt and make.bat".
  14. A window will open. If it says "You already have existing decrypted files. Are you trying to repack them? (y/n)", you did everything correct so far. Type "y" and press Enter. If it doesn't, check if the files and folders are exactly named like I described earlier.
  15. "Choose rsf option type." Type "2" and press Enter.
  16. For the next 3 questions, type "n" and press Enter.
  17. "Kindly confirm if you want to proceed with the following: ..." type "y" and press Enter.
  18. Wait until the program is finished. This can take up to 10 minutes. If the text turned red and it says "Press any key to continue...", the program finished. Pressing any key will close the program. Now you'll have a file called "install.cia" in your Step 2 folder.
  19. Copy "install.cia" onto your 3DS SD card and install it on your EmuNAND.
  20. You now have Pokémon Neo X/Y installed, and you should be able to run it without updates! ~ Congratulations!

DarkCain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to know if it is possible to speed up the breeding in this game. I understant that the egg hatch is already rapid, but to get an egg I need to wait a lot of time. There is a lot of pokemon to breed in this game if I want to get a full pokedex.

Last edited by DarkCain,

SMOKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Asia81 Wow, nice job with the new Title Screen! Looks great!

So, a lot of people were asking, how to make a CIA of Pokemon Neo X/Y. I was able to create a CIA, which I installed in my Gateway EmuNAND 9.8 and works there without updates. However I'm not sure if this method would work on any CFW. Here's what I did to create my CIA:

Requirements:
Note: I'm not responsible for any damage to your PC / 3DS caused by following this Tutorial. Make sure to have backups and save all open files before proceeding.

Tutorial:
  1. Follow the Complete Guide for building a Pokemon Neo X/Y ROM up to the "Rebuild your game" step, if you haven't done so already.
  2. Unpack Queno's package. There should be one CIA folder in it. In the CIA folder there are three folders: "For 3DS SD card", "Step 1", "Step 2". We only need Step 2 for this. You can delete the other 2 folders.
  3. Open the "Step 2" folder. Then create a new folder named "decrypted" and another new folder named "exefs".
  4. Go to your PackHack folder from the Complete Guide and run "RomFS Builder.exe".
  5. Click on Open and choose the romfs folder in the PackHack folder. Afterwards click on Go. When you are prompted to save, browse to the "decrypted" folder and save it with the name "romfs.bin".
  6. Copy the files "DecryptedExHeader.bin" and "DecryptedExeFs.bin" from the PackHack folder into the "decrypted" folder.
  7. Open the "exe" folder in the PackHack folder and copy all files to the "exefs" folder you created earlier.
  8. Browse to the "decrypted" folder, and rename "DecryptedExHeader.bin" to "exheader.bin" and "DecryptedExeFs.bin" to "exefs.bin". Now the decrypted folder should contain three files: exefs.bin, exheader.bin, romfs.bin
  9. Check the exefs folder, there should also be three files in the folder: banner.bin, code.bin and icon.bin
  10. If there is a file named ".code.bin", rename it to "code.bin".
  11. Copy the unmodified Pokemon X/Y ROM into the Step 2 folder and rename it to "rom.3ds".
  12. Now before you continue, and especially if you only have 4 GB of RAM: Close all unnecessary programs on your PC! If there is not at least 2 GB of free RAM, your PC might crash because it will run out of RAM!
  13. Run "decrypt and make.bat".
  14. A window will open. If it says "You already have existing decrypted files. Are you trying to repack them? (y/n)", you did everything correct so far. Type "y" and press Enter. If it doesn't, check if the files and folders are exactly named like I described earlier.
  15. "Choose rsf option type." Type "2" and press Enter.
  16. For the next 3 questions, type "n" and press Enter.
  17. "Kindly confirm if you want to proceed with the following: ..." type "y" and press Enter.
  18. Wait until the program is finished. This can take up to 10 minutes. If the text turned red and it says "Press any key to continue...", the program finished. Pressing any key will close the program. Now you'll have a file called "install.cia" in your Step 2 folder.
  19. Copy "install.cia" onto your 3DS SD card and install it on your EmuNAND.
  20. You now have Pokémon Neo X/Y installed, and you should be able to run it without updates! ~ Congratulations!

Here's a simpler way to do it with one tool :)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-create-cia-from-3ds-game-mod.389843/

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried that tool before, but I couldn't get the resulting CIA to work.. It would just end up with a blackscreen after booting. Also you need to install python with this one as well. But hey, more possibilities to create a cia is always better. :)

@Flintiex: Maybe you could link both posts on the front page, so people can access it easily when they want to create a CIA?

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that tool before, but I couldn't get the resulting CIA to work.. It would just end up with a blackscreen after booting. Also you need to install python with this one as well. But hey, more possibilities to create a cia is always better. :)

@Flintiex: Maybe you could link both posts on the front page, so people can access it easily when they want to create a CIA?

I put both guides in documentation and inserted it into the download :)

@DarkCain No not currently. The sheer amount of pokemon in the game means breeding is inevitable when placing pokemon in later areas of the game but the time should be cancelled out by how quickly the eggs hatch.

Reactions: mg1189

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I need some help with the process of repacking a rom. I made some changes to a romfs folder and repacked to the bin form. So now i want to repack modified romfs, exheader and exefs bin files to 3ds. How can i do this and with whick tools? (I am on windows 7 x86)

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I Hope for a Day , for this or Rutile Ruby Works on Sky3ds, m 3ds with capture card is in 9.8 =/
Sky3DS only works with unmodified ROMs (there's one exception but that's only for New 3ds on 9.2 or lower), so for now you are not able to play any 3DS Rom Hack.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Sky3DS only works with unmodified ROMs (there's one exception but that's only for New 3ds on 9.2 or lower), so for now you are not able to play any 3DS Rom Hack.
Doesn't Sky add games to the template by receiving the roms and then doing stuff that the rest of us don't know about? I wonder if it would be hopeless for someone to request that they try to add this game... For all we know it's possible on their part. Assuming they get a pre-patched copy.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France

No.
You can, but you need to know how :)
I have not a capture card, so how i take a screenshot from the TitleBanner ?
NTR CFW + Sky3DS + HackRom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay