Status
Not open for further replies.

Energygamer3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, everyone, for answering my questions you guys are awesome! :) so how would I go about decrypting the rom? I have looked on google, and I just want something simple as I cannot understand what is going on with this :) Thanks in advance guys and good luck on your exams Flintiex

Reactions: Flintiex

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you, everyone, for answering my questions you guys are awesome! :) so how would I go about decrypting the rom? I have looked on google, and I just want something simple as I cannot understand what is going on with this :) Thanks in advance guys and good luck on your exams Flintiex

Thanks man! Okay well did you download and read the guide in the first post? You're going to need a Gateway to begin with

Energygamer3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a gateway and a sky3ds I also have a new3ds an original 3ds and a 3ds xl non new. I downloaded everything and I am still confused stuff like this confuses me. Which must be fun for the people helping me haha sorry man I am just having a hard time.

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a gateway and a sky3ds I also have a new3ds an original 3ds and a 3ds xl non new. I downloaded everything and I am still confused stuff like this confuses me. Which must be fun for the people helping me haha sorry man I am just having a hard time.

Well first start by looking at this it goes through everything you need to do step-by-step including the decrypting process

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...d-3ds-rom-run-oras-without-his-update.383055/

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
SMOKE
Excellent work! Got it sorted and uploaded a new version which now should be working without the freeze.

gudenaurock Yes to both of them that would be great :)

Ok, I will whip together a patcher that uses the ROM guide, then I will work on making it no depend on that. When I take brakes from that I will work on the documentation some.

Reactions: Flintiex

Energygamer3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I will whip together a patcher that uses the ROM guide, then I will work on making it no depend on that. When I take brakes from that I will work on the documentation some.

Will that make it easier for my noobish self? I am all up for that I am pretty bad at this kinda thing haha. :)

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried new update, but still freezes after selecting starter with 1.5 patch.

SMOKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should probably add I have not yet tested these. All others tested and working

/2/1/3
/2/1/4
/2/1/5
/2/1/6
/2/1/8

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So you fixed the freeze finally? i can finally get to playing this game, i can finally find more bugs within the game as well to help fix it! :) might do a let's play on my channel of
Neo Y once i get my n3dsxl capture card which i am sending in to katsukitty in 1 week

Yep! Still ironing out potential problems though haha

Reactions: KashiToxicBlood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1