Status
Not open for further replies.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
even hacks on gate way don't work online because you can't have any updates on hacks

Lol...
Decrypt the last update, edit files by your own files, rebuild the update and you are good.
It's what I do.
With this I can go online in my GAlpha Sapphire.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol...
Decrypt the last update, edit files by your own files, rebuild the update and you are good.
It's what I do.
With this I can go online in my GAlpha Sapphire.

So you put the update at the rom (hack) or do you put the rom (hack) at the update? And how can I edit graphics? Ohana won't open the files.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Graphics? Depend on what you want to do.

For the update, I replaced all GARC in the update by my own GARC (like this I have the same GARC in my full hack and in the update too, so the update don't erase any content)

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Graphics? Depend on what you want to do.

For the update, I replaced all GARC in the update by my own GARC (like this I have the same GARC in my full hack and in the update too, so the update don't erase any content)

Thanks, but I got a legit dump from my own. How do I patch it, do I do the update first or the patch? I think the update but don't know how. And I meant textures. Like a different color for Pokémon/people and other stuff. And how do I edit the evo's and how can I randomize it totally?

Last edited by Procyon,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
how do you get neo x to work having troubles i patched it and did every thing to the rom.fs but it just goes to black screen when loading with hans

Riku358

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
mmm doesn´t show the title screen "neo pokemon x" ( what happen)? , the other things run very well .:) .

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i did that for neo x and it gives me a line on the side when i boot it and the screens black what i did was replace the a folder in the romsf with the one in the neo x and y folder and rebuilt it and delted unneeded hex and name the romsd pokemonxsgameid.romsf

Riku358

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
i did that for neo x and it gives me a line on the side when i boot it and the screens black what i did was replace the a folder in the romsf with the one in the neo x and y folder and rebuilt it and delted unneeded hex and name the romsd pokemonxsgameid.romsf
fine rename the romsf to 00055D00.romsf , and enter via hans because the shortcut doesn´t worf for me :c

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
work fine with Hans, I actually enjoy seeing Ditty that have hidden ability (don't know name in english, imposter?) that take your appearance on the fly ahah :)
As well as Celebi in pkmn village ahah
Neo X is actually the one I continually use now :)
Also save work fine one (I use a physical game so I don't wanna swap save each time :P)
both original and "hansed" game work fine.

So good job to the maker :)

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, is it possible to fix the Lite Version? I personally would like to play through Pokemon X/Y with just the wild encounter changes and trainer changes, while retaining the same story. Luckily, the Lite Version exists... but it's a bit messed up. The extra battles with special NPCs, such as the battles with your rivals in Santalune Forest, aren't really... working. In the Lite Version, the regular trainer model/attributes load up (ie: Youngster Joey will force battle if "eye contact" is made), but when the actual battle starts, it acts as if the current NPC is the rival that, I'm guessing, is included in the full version. I'd attempt to fix this myself, but I don't know what battles in this game are replacements and not part of the original story.

To give a better example in case this is confusing:

In Santalune Forest, you run into Youngster Joey. When you make eye contact with him and the battle is initiated, the dialogue shows that you're fighting Youngster Joey, while the intro sequence instead uses Tierno's special one, rather than the artwork that quickly fades away. Along with that, it uses Tierno's Pokemon team. Once the battle is finished, the trainer has the special "fist pump" animation which happens in these types of battles, then the dialogue switches once again to Youngster Joey's, talking about how his Scatterbug will get you next time. I'd rather exclude the extra rival battles and potential other battles (Team Flare?) and just play through the actual story.

If anybody has any documentation on what extra battles aren't in the original game, I can fix this myself... I think. Otherwise, I'm stuck. Oh, and the brown haired girl has a Totodile but refers to it as her Lil Fennekin. I'd like to fix little oddities like that, too.

Any help?~

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i load pokemon neo x it works until the fletchling cut seen is over then it shows a black screen but i can still exit to the hbl help please

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I Hate The Characters , There All Ass-Holes For Some Reason :^( W.T.F Serena Is a Pure Bitch And My Mom Is A Slut
it does not awnser my question when i load pokemon neo x it works until the fletchling cut seen is over then it shows a black screen but i can still exit to the hbl help please

Addrianna

Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried to look up and see, or I could be completely overlooking something, But is GW the only way to play this as of today? I saw another hack I wanted to give a try (Star Sapphire) and there it says you can play it via http://smealum.github.io/3ds/. I am unlucky to not have a console that is able to use a GW atm so would need a new console and the GW to play. I do plan on it when I have the spare money, just wanted to start playing asap :)

If I have overlooked this info somewhere I do apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!